(The Hosting News) – Cloud application delivery service, Instart Logic, has received $26 million in Series C funding to help businesses deliver applications through the cloud.
The company’s recent funding comes from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and previous investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Tenaya Capital, Silicon Valley Business Journal reports.
Within the past year, the company’s customer base has grown more than 500 percent, with customers including Wine.com, the Washington Post, One Kings Lane, Volcom, and Omni Hotels.
“In less than 12 months, Instart Logic has introduced many of the world’s most performance-obsessed companies to a new way of accelerating their cloud applications,” said Instart Logic CEO, Manav Mital. “We’ve only scratched the surface of our technology potential, and we are pleased that KPCB is joining us to take our business into the next phase of growth.”
Since the company’s founding in 2010, Instart Logic has raised a total of $52 million.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Sphera Receives $4 Million in Series D Funding From Leading Venture Capital Firm
- CloudOne Secures $2.8 Million Series C Financing, Bringing Total Funding to More Than $7 Million
- FireHost Adds $12 Million in Series D Funding
- SmartVault Lands $4.5 Million in Series B Funding Round
- ControlScan Closes $3.5 Million in Series B Round of Funding