(The Hosting News) – Cloud application delivery service, Instart Logic, has received $26 million in Series C funding to help businesses deliver applications through the cloud.
The company’s recent funding comes from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers and previous investors including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, Sutter Hill Ventures, and Tenaya Capital, Silicon Valley Business Journal reports.
Within the past year, the company’s customer base has grown more than 500 percent, with customers including Wine.com, the Washington Post, One Kings Lane, Volcom, and Omni Hotels.
“In less than 12 months, Instart Logic has introduced many of the world’s most performance-obsessed companies to a new way of accelerating their cloud applications,” said Instart Logic CEO, Manav Mital. “We’ve only scratched the surface of our technology potential, and we are pleased that KPCB is joining us to take our business into the next phase of growth.”
Since the company’s founding in 2010, Instart Logic has raised a total of $52 million.
|Unlimited Everything Hostgator.com Hosting $4.95|
* Our web hosting is 100% GREEN!!!!!!!
* FREE Site Builder + Free 4,500 Templates
* 24/7/365 phone, chat, and email support.
* 99.9% uptime guarantee!
- Sphera Receives $4 Million in Series D Funding From Leading Venture Capital Firm
- CloudOne Secures $2.8 Million Series C Financing, Bringing Total Funding to More Than $7 Million
- FireHost Adds $12 Million in Series D Funding
- ControlScan Closes $3.5 Million in Series B Round of Funding
- Druva Closes $25 Million in Series D Funding for Post-PC Data Governance Technology