Chipmaker Intel has announced its latest venture in its Internet of Things division, a project that aims to make it easier for customers to deliver data to the cloud, as well as deliver hardware and software to the new platform.
Intel Unveils New Internet of Things Platform
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses