- Location: 9277 Centre Pointe Drive, West Chester Township, OH.
- Square Footage: 14,404 sf (an increase of 4,141 sf over the previous location).
- Office/Workstations:71 (25 more offices than the previous location).
- Conference Rooms:Five full-featured conference rooms, three huddle rooms, one breakout area, and two phone booth areas (whereas the previous location had just two conference rooms).
- Continual Investments:Frequent investments in cutting-edge, industry-standard tools and processes; security enhancements; and sophisticated unified communications systems like Telepresence which allow face-to-face meetings when in-person isn’t an option.
- People Plus:Logicalis’ operations center benefits from one of the most educated groups of employees in the business, a group that together holds more than 400 technology certifications and comprises one of the largest knowledge bases in the IT industry.
- Processes: An ITIL-based services desk with clear, service catalog, service descriptions, and on-board processes; sophisticated ticket automation; escalation processes; advanced configuration management and configuration item mapping capabilities; client-specific run books; a host of proactive services; and an advanced shared-resources business model.
- Management & More:The technology housed in this building is the heart of the company’s managed services offerings and the Logicalis Enterprise Cloud in the U.S. The services can be extended internationally with Logicalis’ operations centers located in Slough, U.K.; Sao Paulo, Brazil; Buenos Aires, Argentina;and Cyberjaya, Malaysia.
IT Solution Provider Logicalis Unveils New Operations Center
(The Hosting News) – Logicalis, an international provider of integrated information and communications technology (ICT) solutions and services, has opened a new and expanded Logicalis Operations Center in West Chester Township, OH, near Cincinnati. The new operations center reflects Logicalis’ continued growth and investment in cloud and managed services offerings.
“When you compare technology solution partners, it’s important to look at the investments those partners are making in their customers through their own technology and facilities,” says Terry Flood, Logicalis’ president and CEO. “At Logicalis, you can see our continual re-investment into the improvement and expansion of those systems which enable us to provide our clients the best managed services and cloud offerings the industry has to offer.”
The new Logicalis Operations Center building itself is both impressive and highly functional. As clients enter the building, they immediately see Logicalis’ 24×7 operation center, the heart of the company’s managed services and cloud offerings. The building includes a security-controlled waiting area with LCD panels on the walls displaying Logicalis news and information. The new operations center location includes everything Logicalis’ growing customer base needs to have in a campus-like experience, including business center rooms for visiting clients and two executive conference rooms, one of which is equipped with a state-of-the-art Cisco Telepresence multi-screen video conferencing system. A 30-seat demo and instruction facility is also available, designed to give Logicalis the ability to comfortably meet the growing demand for demonstrations and trainings on the company’s solutions and services. There is even an operations center “war room,” a security-controlled meeting room adjoining the operations center itself used for critical event collaboration and resolution strategies.
In addition to the outstanding technical and spacial qualities the Logicalis Operations Center has to offer, the building is strategically located within a short drive of both the Dayton and Cincinnati airports, and within a five-minute drive of the Logicalis co-location data center facility which houses the company’s Logicalis Enterprise Cloud. This new location is logistically ideal for Logicalis customers traveling to the facility, and allows for a single campus-like experience when working on solutions together with Logicalis’ IT engineers and experts.
Key Facts about the New Logicalis Operation Center
“At Logicalis, we know it is critical that we invest in our own facilities and technical capabilities to continue to earn the trust and respect of both our valued clients and our business partners,” says Wayne Kiphart, vice president, Logicalis Managed Services. “Logicalis has recently achieved the Cisco Powered Private Cloud designation and the Cisco Master Managed Services Certification, both of which recognize Logicalis’ investment in IT service management based on the ITIL processes and tools necessary to provide the highest level of cloud and managed services to our clients. This is one of several multi-million dollar investments to grow our Cloud and Managed Services business.”
To learn more about Logicalis’ managed service offerings, visit the company’s managed services Web site here: http://www.us.logicalis.com/microsites/ms.
To learn more about Logicalis’ cloud offerings, visit the company’s cloud Web site here: http://www.us.logicalis.com/microsites/cloud.
Logicalis is an international provider of integrated information and communications technology (ICT) solutions and services founded on a superior breadth of knowledge and expertise in communications & collaboration; data center; and professional and managed services.
Logicalis Group employs over 1,900 people worldwide, including highly trained service specialists who design, specify, deploy and manage complex ICT infrastructures to meet the needs of over 5,000 corporate and public sector customers. To achieve this, Logicalis maintains strong partnerships with technology leaders such as Cisco, HP, IBM and Microsoft.
The Logicalis Group has annualized revenues of $1 billion, from operations in the UK, US, Germany, South America and Asia Pacific, and is fast establishing itself as one of the leading IT and Communications solution integrators, specializing in the areas of advanced technologies and services.
The Logicalis Group is a division of Datatec Limited, listed on the Johannesburg and London AIM Stock Exchanges, with revenues in excess of $4 billion.
For more information, visit www.us.logicalis.com.
* Super Fast Hosting
* cPanel with Softaculous
* WordPress AutoInstaller
* 99.999% Uptime
* $4.95 per month No Contract