(The Hosting News) – Registry provider KSregistry on Monday expressed enthusiasm regarding a recent technical evaluation by ICANN in which it received a “high result.”
“We are glad that our work has received such a great result in the review by ICANN,” commented company CTO Oliver Fries via a press release.
Fried continued, “Further, we are very confident about the result of the still to be evaluated 28 applications that rely on KSregistry as backend provider.”
Overall, during the evaluation, the provider received 29 out of 30 points. The study itself paid a focus to newly proposed gTLDs.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Edgewebhosting Receives Exceptional Net Promoter Score
- Edge Web Hosting Score Hits An All Time High
- Comodo Receives Perfect Score Among Top Internet Security Vendors
- ZNet Receives ICANN Accreditation
- AdamNames Partners with KSregistry on TLDs