(The Hosting News) – Registry provider KSregistry on Monday expressed enthusiasm regarding a recent technical evaluation by ICANN in which it received a “high result.”
“We are glad that our work has received such a great result in the review by ICANN,” commented company CTO Oliver Fries via a press release.
Fried continued, “Further, we are very confident about the result of the still to be evaluated 28 applications that rely on KSregistry as backend provider.”
Overall, during the evaluation, the provider received 29 out of 30 points. The study itself paid a focus to newly proposed gTLDs.
|Black Lotus DDoS mitigation Service|
- 24x7 mitigation with guaranteed SLA
- DDoS mitigation facilities throughout North America and Europe
- 480 Gbps of active DDoS mitigation capacity
- Service delivery via GRE, physical cross connections or virtual Ethernet service
- Protect your servers or entire IP space from attacks
- Edgewebhosting Receives Exceptional Net Promoter Score
- Edge Web Hosting Score Hits An All Time High
- Comodo Receives Perfect Score Among Top Internet Security Vendors
- ZNet Receives ICANN Accreditation
- AdamNames Partners with KSregistry on TLDs