(The Hosting News) – While it might not make as big of a news splash as when Apple founder Steve Jobs returned to his company as CEO in 1997, cloud company GoGrid recently did some reminiscing of their own.
On Thursday, the company announced that founder John Keagy would resume the position of Chief Executive Officer after he vacated the spot just last June. While Keagy was not serving as CEO, he remained active with GoGrid, instead filling the capacity of Executive Chairman, a role he will keep.
Discussing his return to CEO in a press release, Keagy talked about his company’s recent success. “2011 was another banner year for GoGrid, with excellent growth in revenue and profit and exciting new technology and services,” commented Keagy.
Keagy also pointed towards recent initiatives undertaken by GoGrid including the company’s opening of a data center facility in Amsterdam, The Netherlands just earlier this month. In addition to that, the company also launched a headquarters in the same area.
Keagy takes over for former company CEO Warren T. Heffelfinger who has previously served on GoGrid’s Board of Directors.
Aside from the company’s Amsterdam data center, GoGrid provides cloud services via facilities in U.S. locations including Ashburn, Virginia, and San Francisco, California.
The leadership shakeup wasn’t the only news GoGrid recently made. On the same day, the company announced that it had completed a type II audit with GoGrid emphasizing financial reliability. Keagy stated, “Successfully completing the SSAE 16 audit demonstrates that we are committed to cloud infrastructure best practices and continually ensure our process management meets the highest industry standards.”
Meanwhile, the company signaled it was willing to provide its customers with copies of the audit report. For more information regarding GoGrid, visit: http://www.gogrid.com/
|Dedicated Servers | Work with Steadfast Experts|
- Steadfast experts design, implement and support your custom solution
- 100% Uptime SLA, and easy growth options for your business
- 24/7/365 onsite support; 2 hour hardware replacement
- On-demand DNS management, security assessments and antivirus protection
- 50 GB backup space included
- GoGrid Opens New East Coast Data Center
- GoGrid Completes Type II Audit
- GoGrid Private Cloud Available in Amsterdam
- Jeffrey Samuels Named GoGrid’s Chief Marketing Officer
- GoGrid Announces New European Data Center