(The Hosting News) – Global telecommunications provider Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NYSE: LVLT), announced it acquired privately held Black Lotus, a provider of global Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services. The acquisition of Black Lotus represents another step in Level 3’s continued commitment to provide leading security product capabilities. Level 3 noted the increase in frequency, volume and complexity of DDoS attacks in a recent research report, Safeguarding the Internet: Level 3 Botnet Research Report, substantiating the need to invest in the DDoS market.
Level 3 Acquires DDoS Mitigation Company Black Lotus
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud