(The Hosting News) – Liquid Web (https://www.liquidweb.com), a professional web hosting and managed cloud services company that provides virtual private servers (VPS), dedicated bare metal cloud servers, and a variety of dedicated server solutions and customizable hosting services to a global customer base, announced that its Net Promoter Score reached an all-time high of 74 at the end of Q2 2015. This represents a “best-in-class” rating in the consumer-driven metric. Liquid Web’s score is particularly noteworthy as scores above 60 are extremely rare in the Web Hosting industry, where average scores historically hover in the single-digit realm. Regardless of industry, a score of 74 – on top of Liquid Web’s confirmed 12-month rolling average of 67 – is strongly indicative of excellent customer satisfaction.
Liquid Web Achieves Best-in-Class Net Promoter Score of 74
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud