(The Hosting News) – Liquid Web, Inc., a leading provider of professional web hosting and managed cloud services headquartered in Lansing, MI has just announced the hiring of executive Terry Flood as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer. The company — whose clients include Home Depot, FILA USA, The Boy Scouts of America, The United Way, and Disruptor Beam (Developer of Game of Thrones Online Games) — has indicated that Flood will play an integral role in the plans for accelerated growth it has reported since receiving a significant investment from Madison Dearborn Partners and naming Jim Geiger as its new Chief Executive Officer in June of 2015.
LIQUID WEB HIRES TERRY FLOOD AS NEW CFO
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud