(The Hosting News) – Liquid Web, Inc., a leading provider of professional web hosting and managed cloud services headquartered in Lansing, MI has just announced the hiring of executive Terry Flood as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer. The company — whose clients include Home Depot, FILA USA, The Boy Scouts of America, The United Way, and Disruptor Beam (Developer of Game of Thrones Online Games) — has indicated that Flood will play an integral role in the plans for accelerated growth it has reported since receiving a significant investment from Madison Dearborn Partners and naming Jim Geiger as its new Chief Executive Officer in June of 2015.
LIQUID WEB HIRES TERRY FLOOD AS NEW CFO
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN