(The Hosting News) – Liquid Web, Inc., a leading provider of professional web hosting and managed cloud services headquartered in Lansing, MI has just announced the hiring of executive Terry Flood as the company’s new Chief Financial Officer. The company — whose clients include Home Depot, FILA USA, The Boy Scouts of America, The United Way, and Disruptor Beam (Developer of Game of Thrones Online Games) — has indicated that Flood will play an integral role in the plans for accelerated growth it has reported since receiving a significant investment from Madison Dearborn Partners and naming Jim Geiger as its new Chief Executive Officer in June of 2015.
LIQUID WEB HIRES TERRY FLOOD AS NEW CFO
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365