(The Hosting News) – The world demands a better way to manage multiple WordPress sites, and ManageWP — which just surpassed 100,000 managed websites — is the first service deemed worthy by the WordPress community to satisfy that demand.
Nearly 55% of all websites in the world that utilize content management systems are powered by WordPress, and many of these passionate WordPress users manage multiple WordPress sites. Unfortunately, the complexity and time requirements involved in managing multiple WordPress sites also continues to grow. Thankfully, a solution to these problems has arrived, and the WordPress community has shown its full support.
ManageWP is designed for WordPress users, by WordPress users, and has been completely built upon WordPress itself. It has shown the world that there is a new and innovative way to manage multiple WordPress sites with ease — and without all of the issues that WordPress multisite presents — all while saving users an incredible amount of time, money, and effort.
Within three months of its launch, ManageWP surpassed 100,000 managed WordPress sites. The service continues to earn the respect of the WordPress community: bloggers, marketers, journalists, media entities, web developers, web hosts, and large corporations — and all others who needs to manage a virtually unlimited number of WordPress sites — have shown their support.
The team continues to meet this growing demand head on. ManageWP now employs over 10 dedicated staff members, continually expands its feature set to meet the demands of its passionate users, and works with high quality third-party WordPress theme and plugin developers — like StudioPress, Gravity Forms, WPMU DEV, WPtouch Pro, and many more — to integrate the management of themes, plugins, and other services directly within ManageWP’s dashboard.
ManageWP goes above and beyond to provide critical functionality and time-saving features for WordPress users:
- Enhanced security features that go far beyond industry standards, including two-factor authentication via SMS and email and OpenSSL encryption
- Customizable scheduling of automated backups, which can be executed at the user’s specified time and stored in various locations, such as Dropbox, Amazon S3, FTP, and email
- Up-time monitoring tools, which ensure that users are always informed about the status of their websites
- SEO keyword ranking and management tools, which ensures that sites are optimized for search engine conversion
- Effortless deployment tools, which include the ability to create WordPress website templates, and deploy WordPress sites with theme, plugin, and other settings ready to go
- One-click WordPress site login, which eliminates the need to remember multiple passwords for WordPress sites
- Bulk management and publication of content
Sign up for a free, 15-day trial of ManageWP at https://managewp.com/wp-signup.php
ManageWP empowers WordPress users to quickly, efficiently, and affordably manage multiple WordPress sites. By providing world-class tools along with a dedicated focus on security, ManageWP enables its users to manage, monitor, backup, secure, publish, and deploy self-hosted WordPress sites of any number and within any hosting environment without hassle.