This new partnership will add support for eSignature apps in Microsoft Office 365, including SharePoint Online, SharePoint Server2013, Word, and Outlook to securely conduct business anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
“Leading partners like DocuSign are building apps on the Office platform to help our customers get more value directly from their most highly used applications,” said VP of Marketing, Microsfot Office via press release. “This partnership with DocuSign helps our customers keep transactions digital and manage eSignatures seamlessly from within Office 365, where they already communicate, collaborate and create.”
With DocuSign’s partnership, users can expect secured sign-on and storage, office store availability, easy administration and use, as well as continued innovation to customers.
“We believe Office 365 customers of all sizes will appreciate the seamless availability of DocuSign integrated into the applications they use every day. The combination of Microsoft and DocuSign further helps organizations keep business digital, and leverages the power of the cloud to help them focus on business results,” stated Keith Krach, chairman and CEO, DocuSign.
DocuSign’s eSignature app will be available on the Office Store in early March, with a demonstration of the app at the SharePoint 2014 Conference in Las Vegas and DocuSign MOMENTUM in San Francisco.
|DTS-NET In business since 1997|
- 100% Uptime SLA, Consulting & Managed Services
- 30 minute or less Support response and full hardware replacement
- Colocation, VPS, Dedicated Servers
- never pay for bandwidth overages again .
- Microsoft Rebrands Office Web Apps to Office Online
- DataBank Announces Partnership with Docusign
- Service Pack 1 Now Available For Microsoft Office 2013 Clients
- Microsoft Offers Office 365 To Mobile Users For Free
- Microsoft Unveils Office Customer Preview