(The Hosting News) – Leading email security company SpamExperts announced a new partnership today with Moldavian web host, MoldData. Before SpamExperts, MoldData used various local anti-spam solutions; however they couldn’t manage the spam volume. Since the implementation of Incoming and Outgoing Filtering, MoldData met their customers’ needs and stopped the risk of users receiving harmful emails. Additionally, the company increased value-added services to end-customers who are relieved of spam. The SpamExperts infrastructure was developed locally and based on the first public cloud platform in Moldova for both private and public sectors. All MoldData clients now benefit from free anti-spam services.
MoldData and SpamExperts Join Forces to Fight Spam and Malware in Moldova
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365