(The Hosting News) – Leading email security company SpamExperts announced a new partnership today with Moldavian web host, MoldData. Before SpamExperts, MoldData used various local anti-spam solutions; however they couldn’t manage the spam volume. Since the implementation of Incoming and Outgoing Filtering, MoldData met their customers’ needs and stopped the risk of users receiving harmful emails. Additionally, the company increased value-added services to end-customers who are relieved of spam. The SpamExperts infrastructure was developed locally and based on the first public cloud platform in Moldova for both private and public sectors. All MoldData clients now benefit from free anti-spam services.
MoldData and SpamExperts Join Forces to Fight Spam and Malware in Moldova
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN