SourceForge has had to re-evaluate their security setup after last week's massive hack attack. On Saturday, SourceForge posted the details known about the hack thus far and more information on what they had done to protect their data, their users and future plans so that this type of thing does not happen again.
Moving Forward After SourceForge Hack
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN