SourceForge has had to re-evaluate their security setup after last week's massive hack attack. On Saturday, SourceForge posted the details known about the hack thus far and more information on what they had done to protect their data, their users and future plans so that this type of thing does not happen again.
Moving Forward After SourceForge Hack
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365