SourceForge has had to re-evaluate their security setup after last week's massive hack attack. On Saturday, SourceForge posted the details known about the hack thus far and more information on what they had done to protect their data, their users and future plans so that this type of thing does not happen again.
Moving Forward After SourceForge Hack
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud