(The Hosting News) – Hosting company Namecheap recently announced the acceptance of Bitcoins for its services.
“We’re delighted to inform you that we now accept the Bitcoin payment method, in addition to PayPal, Google CheckOut, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express,” stated the company via its homepage.
The web host cited customer demand as a reason for the move, also pointing to the platform’s ability to provide “instant payments”.
Namecheap has kept busy advancing online freedom causes – noting its donation of over $100 thousand dollars to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The company’s services include domain registration, email, web hosting, SSL and more.
|DTS-NET In business since 1997|
- 100% Uptime SLA, Consulting & Managed Services
- 30 minute or less Support response and full hardware replacement
- Colocation, VPS, Dedicated Servers
- never pay for bandwidth overages again .
- Namecheap Announces Move Your Domain Day
- Namecheap Announces Availability of .uk Domains and Savings on UK-Based Hosting
- Namecheap Offers $1.99 .US Domains
- Namecheap Supports Internet Freedom with Third Annual MoveYourDomain Day
- Namecheap Launches Responsive and Intuitive Redesign