(The Hosting News) – Hosting company Namecheap recently announced the acceptance of Bitcoins for its services.
“We’re delighted to inform you that we now accept the Bitcoin payment method, in addition to PayPal, Google CheckOut, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express,” stated the company via its homepage.
The web host cited customer demand as a reason for the move, also pointing to the platform’s ability to provide “instant payments”.
Namecheap has kept busy advancing online freedom causes – noting its donation of over $100 thousand dollars to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The company’s services include domain registration, email, web hosting, SSL and more.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Namecheap Announces Move Your Domain Day
- Namecheap Announces Availability of .uk Domains and Savings on UK-Based Hosting
- Namecheap Offers $1.99 .US Domains
- Namecheap Supports Internet Freedom with Third Annual MoveYourDomain Day
- Namecheap Launches Responsive and Intuitive Redesign