(The Hosting News) – Hosting company Namecheap recently announced the acceptance of Bitcoins for its services.
“We’re delighted to inform you that we now accept the Bitcoin payment method, in addition to PayPal, Google CheckOut, Visa, Mastercard, and American Express,” stated the company via its homepage.
The web host cited customer demand as a reason for the move, also pointing to the platform’s ability to provide “instant payments”.
Namecheap has kept busy advancing online freedom causes – noting its donation of over $100 thousand dollars to the Electronic Frontier Foundation. The company’s services include domain registration, email, web hosting, SSL and more.
|Virtual Private Servers Anyone Can Afford!|
* OpenNVZ or XEN
* Eight Linux OS Choices
* Full Root Access
* Instant Setup
* LAMP and Ruby on Rails VPS Hosting
- Namecheap Announces Move Your Domain Day
- Namecheap Offers $1.99 .US Domains
- NameCheap Plants Trees to Reduce Carbon Footprint
- Namecheap Plants Trees for Earth Day
- Namecheap Unveils 2nd MoveYourDomainDay