(The Hosting News) – On Saturday, July 25th, the Center for Security Policy, in partnership with First Principles and High Frontier, will host The New Hampshire National Security Action Summit. A number of America’s most influential national security leaders will address the current state of U.S. foreign and defense policies in an increasingly dangerous world. Its purpose will be to ensure that the common defense receives the priority attention it requires from elected officials and their constituents, at both the federal and state levels.
NATIONAL SECURITY ACTION SUMMIT COMING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
|Caronet Managed Hosting Services - Engineered for YOUR business|
* Your True Managed Services Provider - Cloud, Colo, Dedicated Solutions
* Multiple Levels of Support to Ensure You Pay for Only What You Need
* Focus More on Revenue Generating Activities and Applications
* Technical Engineers are on call and available for 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Named to 2015 Managed Service Provider 500 List by CRN