(The Hosting News) – On Saturday, July 25th, the Center for Security Policy, in partnership with First Principles and High Frontier, will host The New Hampshire National Security Action Summit. A number of America’s most influential national security leaders will address the current state of U.S. foreign and defense policies in an increasingly dangerous world. Its purpose will be to ensure that the common defense receives the priority attention it requires from elected officials and their constituents, at both the federal and state levels.
NATIONAL SECURITY ACTION SUMMIT COMING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
|Caronet Dedicated Servers - Experience Elite Infrastructure and Enterprise Hardware|
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee with 24 x 7 x 365 Support
* Enterprise Dell Brand Baremetal Servers
* Dedicated 2.0 - Reliability of Dedicated with Benefits of Cloud
* High Performance - Enterprise Class Storage
* Seamless Migrations Between Dedicated and Cloud