(The Hosting News) – On Saturday, July 25th, the Center for Security Policy, in partnership with First Principles and High Frontier, will host The New Hampshire National Security Action Summit. A number of America’s most influential national security leaders will address the current state of U.S. foreign and defense policies in an increasingly dangerous world. Its purpose will be to ensure that the common defense receives the priority attention it requires from elected officials and their constituents, at both the federal and state levels.
NATIONAL SECURITY ACTION SUMMIT COMING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
|Caronet Colocation - It´s More Than Power, Space and Connectivity|
* True A + B Power Feeds - Ensuring the Highest Level of Redundancy
* 99.999% Uptime SLA Guarantee
* N + 1 Power and Cooling with UPS plus Backup Generators On-Site
* 24 x 7 x 365 Security - Interior and Exterior Motion Sensitive Video
* Smart Expansion Options Without Large Upfront Capital Expenses