(The Hosting News) – On Saturday, July 25th, the Center for Security Policy, in partnership with First Principles and High Frontier, will host The New Hampshire National Security Action Summit. A number of America’s most influential national security leaders will address the current state of U.S. foreign and defense policies in an increasingly dangerous world. Its purpose will be to ensure that the common defense receives the priority attention it requires from elected officials and their constituents, at both the federal and state levels.
NATIONAL SECURITY ACTION SUMMIT COMING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
|Caronet Cloud - VMware Private and Public Cloud|
* No Force-Fitting Configurations - Build to Your Requirements
* Enhanced Security, High Performance and Robust Infrastructure
* Fully-Redundant Architecture Built for High Reliability
* RESTful API - User Friendly & Syncs Easily with Current Programming
* Enterprise Level Support 24 x 7 x365