(The Hosting News) – NetDepot, a Global Net Access (GNAX) brand, a leader in Infrastructure-as-a-Service, mission-critical datacenter colocation, dedicated servers and cloud services, announces that it is now offering HP Blades for enterprise-grade dedicated servers and virtual private data centers starting at only $449 per month. NetDepot is using the HP ProLiant BL460c Server Blade, which is the most popular blade server in the world.
“We spent a lot of time testing and analyzing deals to bring this enterprise-grade service to market with the right level of redundancy and at the right price,” said GNAX President, Jeff Hinkle. “The market has been crying out for an offering that will support a highly available computing platform on which companies can build out and scale fully virtualized cloud services, while remaining competitive from a price standpoint. This offer has been a year in the making, and we only brought it to market after we fully tested it with the major cloud apps and developed pricing that works for our clients, replacing their lower grade services that are not suitable for a cloud infrastructure.”
The new blade offering combines three of NetDepot’s top-of-the-line features to provide the high availability platform that cloud and virtualization environments need:
• New and fully redundant Cisco Nexus platform with unprecedented amounts of bandwidth to the servers – 40 gigs to each c7000 enclosure of 16 servers;
• Fully redundant electrical feeds from an industry leading Tier 4 electrical infrastructure that is active with complete geo-separation of substations, entrances, UPSs, generators and fuel, as well as first priority life-critical designation for restoration due to NetDepot’s and GNAX’s large healthcare clientele;
• Enterprise-grade, two-tiered iSCSI high availability, clustered storage.
The HP Blades from NetDepot are a perfect solution on which cloud providers can base their infrastructure and corporations can virtualize SAP, Oracle, SQL Server, Exchange and many other applications. Java, Ruby and many other languages are supported as well. “Corporations are using the service to turn CapEx into OpEx and focus their resources on applications that add value to their core business while reducing IT operating costs,” added Mr. Hinkle, “which translates into a transformational business competitive advantage.”
The new HP Blades from NetDepot include:
• Dual quad (8) and dual hex (12) processors for sophisticated applications
• Up to 192 GB RAM to allow for cloud scaling
• 146 GB, 15k r/w SAS disk for faster data processing
• Tier 4 A/B Power with 100% uptime guarantee
• GNAX Gold high performance network
• Tiered HP StorageWorks iSCSI clustered SAN’s for high availability file storage and SQL database processing
• 100 Terabytes of bandwidth virtually eliminates bandwidth risks with cloud solutions
NetDepot is the first in the industry to offer such a product for this price and is encouraging customers to move to the blades before their competition does. You can find out more about this HP Blade offering from NetDepot at http://www.netdepot.com