(The Hosting News) – Netformx®, the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order solutions, today announced that Brocade®(NASDAQ: BRCD) networking solutions are available in its award-winning product, Netformx DesignXpert®. Netformx DesignXpert is the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation. Netformx has over 600 customers in more than 75 countries that create winning proposals, delight and retain customers, and become more efficient using Netformx DesignXpert.
Industry-leading networking solutions from Brocade are now included in the Netformx KnowledgeBase™, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world. This gives customers the ability to propose innovative solutions and increase their win rates using Netformx DesignXpert. Brocade solutions are available today to Netformx DesignXpert Platinum Edition subscribers, providing Brocade resellers a powerful way to include these solutions in their proposals.
The innovative Brocade networking solutions are relied on by 90 percent of the global Fortune 1000, and over a third of the world’s internet traffic traverses across Brocade technology daily in the largest service provider and internet exchange environments worldwide. Offering field proven, second-generation Ethernet fabric technology, with ground-breaking campus, application delivery and core IP solutions used by financial, federal and enterprise clients worldwide, Brocade leads the industry with networking solutions that help organizations transition smoothly to a virtualized world where applications and information can reside anywhere.
The Netformx KnowledgeBase now includes the full range of Brocade networking solutions, complete with product attributes, configuration rules and prices. Brocade resellers can easily experience the productivity gains from being able to use Netformx DesignXpert to create validated end-to-end architectures and proposals for their customers.
- The following Brocade IP solutions have been added to the Netformx KnowledgeBase: Brocade VDX® Data Center switches ―the foundation for deploying Brocade Ethernet fabrics with Brocade VCS® Fabric technology; Brocade ICX™ Series Campus Network Switches; Brocade ServerIron® ADX Series Application Delivery controllers; Brocade FastIron® Series switches, for edge to core aggregation; Brocade MLX® Series, Brocade NetIron® Series, and Brocade TurboIron® Switches, for carrier and high performance environments; Brocade Mobility RFS Controllers and Access Points; Brocade AirDefence® Wireless Intrusion Protection; Brocade HBAs, CNAs, and Fabric Adapters; and Brocade Network Advisor Management Software.
- Netformx KnowledgeBase includes Brocade product attributes, rules for relationships, attachability, and configuration validation as well as the US list price and unique graphics.
- Equipment vendor content in the Netformx KnowledgeBase includes over 350,000 devices and more than 2.35 million rules from leading enterprise equipment vendors.
- The newly added Brocade solutions are available to users with license of the Netformx DesignXpert Platinum Edition.
“The ability to design and develop effective technology solutions and proposals, that answer business challenges in ever more complex and mission-critical environments, is critical to resellers and systems integrators. Brocade recognizes the significant benefits for resellers who use Netformx DesignXpert to create proposals for their customers,” said Regan McGrath, VP of Global Channel Sales and Marketing at Brocade. “We are delighted that our channel partners can now build in our highly-differentiated technology and innovative data center and campus solutions with Netformx DesignXpert, to help them secure more business and revenue growth.”
“We continue to add value to our KnowledgeBase by including industry leaders and their solutions,” said John Trembley, Vice President of Marketing and Product Strategy at Netformx. “Brocade is an important equipment vendor for resellers who design service provider solutions and campus networks. Brocade resellers can now experience the same benefits and driver faster, more profitable sales.”
- Learn more about Netformx DesignXpert.
- Read the article Accelerating Requirements-to-Order published in TM Forum’s March 16 issue of “Inside Best Practices & Standards”.
- View the TMC video describing how Netformx makes network design a collaborative process.
- Learn more about the Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Discover how Netformx customers benefit by accessing detailed customer success stories.
- Connect with Netformx on http://www.twitter.com/netformx.
Netformx is the leader in collaborative requirements-to-order software solutions for enterprise technology.Netformx’s customers include service providers, systems integrators and equipment vendors who rely on the company’s award-winning solutions to create and sell the information, communications, and technology solutions that power business.
Netformx has over 600 customers in more than 75 countries. Customers include AT&T, Belgacom, Bell, CDW, CenturyLink, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Swisscom, Telstra, Verizon, and WWT. The Netformx KnowledgeBase™ is the only comprehensive multi-vendor content library for technology products, including specifications, validation rules, pricing, ordering information, and discovery mappings from top technology suppliers including Cisco, HP, Juniper, Avaya, Adtran, APC, Belden, Plantronics, Polycom, TrippLite, and now Brocade.
More information can be found at http://www.netformx.com.