(The Hosting News) – News Facts:
- The Netriplex global platform can now offer its industry-leading Colocation, Dedicated Hosting, and Cloud Computing solutions in two new world class datacenters in Europe.
- In response to the continuing demand of enterprise requirements for a truly global and distributed presence, Netriplex adds London and Amsterdam to its global footprint of POPs and datacenters with 10 Gigabit network connectivity via diverse undersea cables from New York and Ashburn, VA.
- The addition of these two major European hubs adds connectivity to new European transit providers as well as major Internet peering exchanges including the London Internet Exchange (LINX) and the Amsterdam Internet Exchange (AMS-IX) for significantly improved peering and route optimization to and from the United States.
- The addition of the 10 Gigabit connectivity allows Netriplex to provide MPLS pseudowire circuits from any of their US POP locations to these new European locations.
- The Netriplex global network is beneficial across a wide range of industries including: on-demand software (CRM, ERP, etc.), e-commerce, financial services, social media, healthcare, video security, government, publishing, streaming media, video on demand, online gaming, cloud gateway services and others.
- “Netriplex has always had a focus on SaaS and other Internet-enabled businesses. This infrastructure build-out is in response to the expansion of our clients’ needs, and the global nature of business today,” said Jonathan Hoppe, President and CTO of Netriplex. “European connectivity of this caliber will be a huge asset to these businesses, and we are excited to step up and assist in driving their performance and revenue.”
Netriplex, a premium datacenter platform with locations across six continents and 17 countries, is the global provider of IT infrastructure solutions for SaaS and other Web-enabled businesses. By utilizing Netriplex’s expansive, premium datacenter footprint and robust private network, organizations gain high performance, enterprise security, certified engineering, and geographic flexibility. Headquartered in Asheville, NC, Netriplex offers SSAE16/SAS70 managed hosting, cloud computing, server colocation and disaster recovery solutions in a state-of-the-art and 2N redundant environment designed for 100% uptime.
For more information, visit: http://www.netriplex.com/