(The Hosting News) – Netriplex, a premium SSAE16 / SAS70 Type II datacenter company headquartered in Asheville, NC, today launches 1 GigE (1000 Mbps) Private Line Disaster Recovery Colocation. Via the Netriplex private global network and expansive datacenter footprint, private-line DR can be linked from several select high-end carrier hotel and premium facilities in major cities across North America to the Netriplex Asheville facility. Netriplex’s 240Gbps multihomed backbone with premium Tier-1 providers and hundreds of direct peering relationships offers the best performance and route optimization around the world.
Netriplex points to DR as being a commonly overlooked function by many in the SMB and SaaS market. According to Gartner, only 35% of SMBs have a comprehensive DR plan in place, and 90% of businesses losing data from a disaster are forced to shut down within two years.
By adding a simple cross-connect in their current facility, organizations can avoid these challenges by creating a hot or cold site-failover or mirrored Business Continuity / Disaster Recovery site in Asheville, NC. Organizations will have a 1000 Mbps point-to-point circuit to eliminate the concerns of public Internet congestion, vulnerability and bottlenecks affecting their operational effectiveness. 100 Mbps of public Internet is also included so organizations can adequately perform routine Business Continuity testing and to activate the DR site in case of an incident with a client’s primary facility.
Immediately Available Private Line Access Locations
Atlanta: 56 Marietta St., Atlanta, GA Telx, Equinix
Chicago: 350 E Cermak Rd, Chicago, IL Telx, Equinix
San Jose: 11 Great Oaks, San Jose, CA Equinix SV1 to SV9
Seattle: Westin Building, Seattle, WA Equinix
Washington, DC: 21715 Filigree Ct., Ashburn, VA Equinix DC1 to DC4
Los Angeles: One Wilshire Building, Los Angeles, CA Coresite
Miami: 50 Northeast 9th Street, Miami, FL NAP of the Americas
New York: 111 8th Avenue, New York, NY Telx, Telehouse
“Business Continuity and DR are critically important for any organization, and our focus is reducing their risk,” says Jonathan Hoppe, President and CTO of Netriplex. “Our strategic geographic location avoids the risks of natural disasters and terrorism threats. This makes us the ideal facility for data and operational redundancy and protection.”
“Organizations can concentrate on protecting their core business and remove the challenge of cost-effectively providing hot or mirrored replication,” added Hoppe. “How quickly a cross-connect can be installed in the primary facility becomes the issue for a business striving to keep its data secure and operations available and serving customers.”
DR Promotional Offer
48U GIGABIT PRIVATE LINE D.R. CABINET – $1599/mo* (regularly $2,585)
• 48U private, lockable APC AR3107 cabinet (not just a 42u rack)
• 1 x 20 Amp, 120v (L5-20 twist-lock) receptacle
• 1 Gigabit Private Line between select datacenters
• 100 Mbps of dedicated, premium public Internet bandwidth
• 1 x 1 Gigabit CAT5e network drop for private line
• 1 x 100 Mbps CAT5e network drop for public Internet
• /27 (28 usable) IPv4 IP addresses
• /48 (all you’ll ever need) IPv6 addresses
• 3 free hours per month of premium support from certified engineers.
• Premium Asheville, NC datacenter location, strategically and perfectly located away from natural, man-initiated and terrorist threat zones
• Requires one-time provisioning charge of $1599
• *Note: Cross-connects will need to be ordered from the facility where client’s primary facility.
Pricing is based on a 24-month term agreement. Netriplex can offer terms agreements of 12, 24 or 36 months.