(The Hosting News) – To satisfy the growing demand from organizations considering a move of their Blackbaud® software and data to a hosted environment, Beyond Nines has launched a new webinar series.
Each webinar will feature a live presentation of the Beyond Nines hosting platform for Blackbaud® software. Lisa Lane, CEO and co-founder of Beyond Nines, and Jason Repko, client deployment manager for the hosting team at Beyond Nines, will moderate.
Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in interactive Q&A — or simply sit back and watch the demo, which will cover:
- user control of administration and upgrades
- limitless integrations with third-party software
- backup and disaster recovery
The webinar will be repeated on a frequent basis so that participants can choose the day and time most convenient for them:
- July 8
- July 17
- August 5
- August 21
After the webinar, attendees will be invited to participate in a free 30-day hosting trial.
Interested organizations can learn more about the webinar at http://www.beyondnines.com/hosting-free-demos-custom-trials/.
ABOUT BEYOND NINES HOSTING
Beyond Nines specializes in hosting Blackbaud® software. We are the only third-party hosting provider with proven expertise hosting Blackbaud® software and Blackbaud®-integrated products. Beyond Nines offers limitless possibilities for customization – most at no additional cost. Fusion Labs, Omatic Software, SmartTHING, Dropbox, PowerPlan, SAP Crystal Reports and Zeidman Development are just a few examples of third-party companies with purpose-built applications to enhance and extend the capabilities of your Blackbaud® software that we fully support in your hosting environment. A few of the highlights of our hosting offering:
- Your own private virtual servers on our VSphere Enterprise Plus private cloud
- Ultra-fast 10-gigabit network fabric and flash-enhanced Tintri SAN storage
- Internap MIRO route optimization across more than 10 independent backbone providers
- PCI DSS compliant verified by Qualys
- 100% uptime SLA verified by independent third-party monitoring service
- Secondary data center in Seattle, Washington with 24-hour RPO and 24-hour RTO
- Free temporary sandbox for testing with the option for a permanent sandbox
- Responsive and personal customer service with Blackbaud® software expertise
Beyond Nines is based in Seattle, Wash. and provides nonprofits with a full suite of professional services including consulting, web design and hosting of The Raiser’s Edge®, The Financial Edge®, and NetCommunity™. Beyond Nines serves a wide range of clients using Blackbaud® products, including arts and cultural organizations, educational institutions, religious communities and membership-driven nonprofits.