Golden, Colorado – (The Hosting News) – November 7, 2006 – Media and event management services firm, The Golden Group’s ISPCON, will premiere on Tuesday, November 7, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, through Thursday, November 9.
Featured at t
his year’s event, will feature the industry’s Internet services and technologies, including: VoIP, Web 2.0, managed services, municipal Wi-Fi, open source opportunities, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), among other services. Now in its 13th year, ISPCON FALL 2006 is expected to attract thousands of ISPs, Web hosts, MSPs, ITSPs, technologists, entrepreneurs and innovators, VCs, top corporate executives and more for three days of highly-charged conferences and networking opportunities.
Event highlights include:
- More than 50 seminars, presentations and panels addressing a wide variety of topics such as Wireless, Web hosting, VoIP, technology, sales, marketing and business strategies, with each session offering success stories, case studies and real-world operating knowledge and experiences.
- Keynotes featuring Doc Searls (Senior Editor, Linux Journal) and CEOs from Tucows, EasyStreet Online Services, M5 Networks, Sonic.net, and KeyOn Communications.
- Conference speakers include top executives from Motorola, Yahoo!, Covad, Jamcracker, Level 3, Peer 1, DreamHost, EV1, ServInt, C I Host, eleven2.com, Cleversafe, Become.com, Verio and more.
- More than 100 of the industryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s most innovative companies, showcasing the hottest equipment, the latest applications, and the newest breakthroughs, all on display in ISPCONÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s expansive exhibit hall.
- Free vendor-sponsored education sessions from American CLEC Consulting, BabyTel, SWSoft, Check Point Sofware Technologies and Aladdin Knowledge Systems.
- Special presentations in the ISPCON Demo Theatre from such companies as Etelos, UnREAL Marketing Solutions, Trango Broadband Wireless and Forval International.
- Numerous high-value networking opportunities each day of the conference, at events where the innovators in the industry truly congregate.
ISPCON is the Internet Industry Event where thousands of the true innovators and pioneers who build, host and deliver Internet services and applications converge. Alongside a world-class conference, faculty and networking program, attendees such as ISPs, Web hosts, MSPs, ASPs, WISPs, ITSPs, CLECs, developers, technologists, entrepreneurs, VCs and press get the first look at the industryÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s hottest Internet services, applications, strategies and technologies during the event before they reach the enterprise or consumer markets. The massive exhibit hall highlights the very best of VoIP and IP-PBXs, hosting and Web 2.0, AJAX email, collaboration, security and e-commerce tools, SaaS, managed services, municipal broadband and mesh networks, datacenters, open source solutions, blade, virtualization, utility and grid computing platforms and leading-edge content and connectivity systems from unlicensed wireless, WiMAX and DSL to metro Ethernet, CDNs, IP video and other innovations.
Founded in 2002, The Golden Group Inc. is a media and event management services firm based in Colorado.
Jupitermedia Corporation, headquartered in Darien, CT, is a global provider of original information, images and digital content for information technology, business and creative professionals. Jupitermedia includes Jupiterimages, one of the leading images companies in the world with over 7.0 million images online serving creative professionals with brands like BananaStock, Workbook Stock, Brand X Pictures, FoodPix, Botanica, Nonstock, The Beauty Archive, IFA Bilderteam, Comstock Images, Creatas Images, PictureQuest, Liquid Library, Thinkstock Images, Thinkstock Footage, Bigshot Media, Goodshoot, IT Stock Free, Stock Image, Pixland, Photos.com, Ablestock.com, PhotoObjects.net, Clipart.com, FlashFoundry.com, AnimationFactory.com, RoyaltyFreeMusic.com and JupiterGreetings.com. The online media division of Jupitermedia is JupiterWeb, which operates four distinct online networks: internet.com and EarthWeb.com for IT and business professionals; DevX.com for developers; and Graphics.com for creative professionals. JupiterWeb properties include more than 150 Web sites and over 150 e-mail newsletters that are viewed by over 20 million users and generate over 350 million page views monthly.
To learn more about The Golden Group Inc., please visit: www.thegoldengroup.net.
For more information about Jupitermedia Corporation, please visit: www.jupitermedia.com.
To learn more about ISPCON, please visit: www.ispcon.com.