San Jose, California – (The Hosting News) – January 14, 2008 – Web host and Internet hardware networking firm, Cisco Systems’ Networkers 2008 conference, is scheduled to take place in Barcelona, Spain, from January 21-24.
The event will feature over 200 technical sessions, with a keynote speech by British author and former advisor to Tony Blair, Charles Leadbeater.
Cisco Networkers provides a unique opportunity to tap into a dedicated audience of customers who already understand the competitive edge and technical benefits of Cisco product-based solutions. Showcasing a total blend of solutions for the training industry, the event will offer visitors the opportunity to source, research, test and evaluate the full range of integrated solutions, technologies and venues available.
The Meet the Expert program is LIVE, and Ellen MacArthur’s Session is available to book on the schedule builder solution. Sponsoring Cisco Networkers 2008 provides the following key benefits:
- A presence at this highly regarded international annual 4 day conference and exhibition
- Attendance at a growing event attracting thousands of IT professionals and technical innovators*
- A platform for reaching delegates with key roles in purchase decision making
- An unparalleled networking and relationship building opportunity
- An opportunity to meet other Cisco Partners and develop new business relationships
- A forum for learning about the latest Cisco technology, products and solutions
- A unique opportunity to raise your company brand awareness
- An exhibition stand in the World of Solutions interactive learning area
* Over 3,500 delegates registered in 2007 (Source: Cisco Networkers 2007 registration and survey data)
Charles Leadbeater was known as a regular contributor to the magazine Marxism Today. He was Industrial Editor and Tokyo Bureau Chief at the Financial Times. He advised the British government on matters of the Internet and the knowledge-driven economy. His upcoming book ”We-think,” details the idea of mass social netowrking creativity, exemplified by web sites such as YouTube, Wikipedia and MySpace. The book argues that participation, rather than consumption or production, will be the key organizing idea of future society.
The event is a unique technology showcase, featuring Cisco’s’ innovations alongside a group of partners highlighting Cisco-based products and services. It is an opportunity to explore the breadth and depth of possibilities for greater networking performance, security, and productivity-enhancing services, as well as participate in activities and informal opportunities to interact with peers and Cisco engineers. Highlights include:
- Explore new technologies and solutions from Cisco partners that you can integrate into your Cisco network for an end-to-end network solution
- Visit Cisco partners on the show floor during lunch and evening hours.
- See new Cisco products and solutions in action in the various Cisco booths
- Meet esteemed engineers who are at the forefront of technology innovation at Cisco
- Shop for Cisco Networkers merchandise at the Cisco Store
- Get one-on-one help with your current network issue or design challenge at the Design Clinics
- Browse the PC Stations giving you access to everything from event information to Networkers On Line content
- Pass by the Cisco Exchange area which will help you communicate, find and exchange information
Cisco Systems, Inc. was founded in 1984, by a group of computer scientists from Stanford University and provides Internet Protocol-based (IP) networking solutions. Cisco employs over 47,000 staff worldwide. The company’s core development areas include routing and switching, as well as dvanced technologies such as: IP Communications, Network Security, Wireless LAN, Storage Area Networking, Home Networking, Video Systems, and Application Networking Services.
To learn more about Cisco, please visit: www.cisco.com.