Andover, Massachusetts – (The Hosting News) – April 27, 2009 – Enterprise hosting and application solutions provider, NaviSite, Inc., has added a Dedicated Microsoft Exchange 2007 offering as a mid-tier solution to compliment its current Exchange portfolio.
The solution includes On-Demand Hosted Exchange 2007 and highly customizable Enterprise Exchange 2007. The new offering includes customer-dedicated mailbox servers built on NaviSite’s powerful On-Demand Hosted Exchange Platform. It is available in a single server configuration with a dual-server redundancy option using Microsoft Exchange 2007 best practice CCR clustering, allowing NaviSite to confidently offer SLA uptime commitments up to 99.9%.
Tony Rorai, Director of Product Management – Messaging and MBS at NaviSite remarked, ”What we have seen in the market over the past year is demand for an enterprise-class email and collaboration solution designed specifically for organizations that are somewhere between a multi-national corporation requiring a globally distributed and redundant enterprise solution, and an SMB that needs a few dozen mailboxes with a predictable fixed monthly cost. We believe that providing a Dedicated Exchange 2007 solution with fixed monthly per-seat pricing is a first in the industry and allows IT managers to switch from a budgeting dilemma for a critical but non-strategic function to a predictable cost model, freeing up resources to focus on core business priorities.”
The standard features of NaviSite’s Dedicated Exchange 2007 offering include:
- Easy to understand per-user pricing with all servers and fees included and no upfront capital expenditure costs
- Access to additional NaviSite On-Demand applications such as BlackBerry Enterprise Server, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft CRM, without the additional expense of dedicated servers
- Installation, configuration, patch management, and 24×7 monitoring of Exchange servers, including hardware, OS, and application
- 24×7 Level 2 and 3 support
- Comprehensive web-based administrator and end user control panel
- Anywhere, anytime access with Outlook 2003/2007, Entourage 2008, Outlook Web Access, MAPI/HTTPS, RPC/HTTPS and POP3
- Free Outlook 2007 for Microsoft and Entourage 2008 for Apple software
- Free iPhone access with Microsoft ActiveSync
- Calendaring, scheduling, and public folders
- Premium anti-spam protection
- Premium anti-virus protection at the Gateway, MTA, mailbox, and file level
- Customizable backup solutions built-in with offsite tape storage
- 99.9% availability SLA
NaviSite has been hosting email and collaboration solutions for customers since 1993. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for more than six years, NaviSite maintains this designation in unified communication solutions and networking infrastructure services with its vast application expertise, best in class infrastructure, and highest service levels.
NaviSite is a leading provider of enterprise hosting and application solutions. It provides customized and scalable solutions leveraging its industry leading hosting and enterprise cloud infrastructure, and custom and packaged application life cycle management expertise. Over 1,500 customers depend on NaviSite for managed application services, application development, implementation and management on its web infrastructure platforms in 16 state-of-the-art data centers supported by approximately 650 professionals.
To learn more about NaviSite Dedicated Exchange offering, please visit:
For more information about NaviSite, please visit: www.navisite.com