Chicago, Illinois – (The Hosting News) – April 4, 2007 – Dedicated server and colocation service management firm, FastServers.Net, has been honored with customer testimonials, as evidenced by videos produced, currently on display at its web site.
Aaron Phillips, Vice President of FastServers.Net commented, “We are especially pleased that so many different kinds of companies have found FastServers.Net to be the perfect solution to their needs. Our clients depend on our expertise and the reliability of our service to help maintain the quality of their own customer service, while reducing IT infrastructure costs. We are deeply grateful to our clients for taking time to produce these video testimonials.”
Clients featured on the page of video testimonials include:
– D’Addario, guitar string manufacturer, whose XL Electric Guitar strings are world-renowned as “The Player’s Choice” among guitar players of all genres and styles. D’Addario uses FastServers.Net managed hosting solution for a multi-server Windows 2003 cluster solution. Utilizing front end web servers, load balancers, firewalls, and backend databases D’Addario’s solution is built for high availability and scalability. D’Addario selected FastServers.Net for managed hosting, reduction of IT infrastructure costs, and 24×7 access to a team of managed hosting experts.
– Spinutech Web Designs, a company that specializes in interactive web design, content management, graphic arts, direct e-mailing, printing, and e-commerce. Spinutech Web Design relies on the Managed Windows Hosting platform provided by FastServers.Net. When working with enterprise level organizations, Spinutech relies on providing them a maximum uptime, fast content delivery, and a customized solution tailored to meet their development needs.
– Webitects , a Chicago-based website design and development company that builds highly usable and functional websites and provides content management and e-commerce solutions. Webitects counts many well known Chicago-area organizations as clients. One of FastServers.Net’s first Dedicated Server customers, Webitects relies on FastServers.Net to provide reliable dedicated servers, fast technical support, and a worry free network. As a leading web development firm with many well known Chicago-area organizations as clients, Webitects is able to focus on growing their Chicago based development while allowing FastServers.Net to maintain their servers.
– http:// HostNine, a fast growing, customer-centric web and reseller hosting company founded by web hosting veterans. HostNine, LLC, relies on the Dell PowerEdge 1435 as the base hosting server. With fast Opteron Processors, excessively large hard drives, and reliability that only a Dell PowerEdge server can provide, HostNine wants to provide web hosting and reseller customers with the best of breed solutions.
– SPARQ MARKETING AND MEDIA specializes in online athletic training to enable every athlete to reach his or her potential using natural, scientifically-based training methods, focused on the five building blocks of superior athleticism: speed, power, agility, reaction, quickness. Their website relies on a specially designed Linux based multi-server load balanced solution. Built using Dell PowerEdge Servers, Load Balancing, and backed with DEFCON Support, SPARQTRAINING.COM demands a managed hosting solution that provides all star performance for fast and reliable delivery of their online content.
– n-tara is a full-service interactive agency specializing in innovative digital media communications and technologies that transform companies by maximizing ROI and establishing market leaders. n-tara serves leading brands like Xerox, Cingular, Lexmark, BlackBerry and others with on-time, on-target solutions combined with fabulous creative. n-tara utilizes FastServers.Net for managed Windows, Linux, and High Availability Hosting. n-tara providing clients with high availability uptime for their websites utilizing Dell PowerEdge Servers, Managed Support (DEFCON 2), Managed Backups, and a team of experts monitoring, managing, and providing support to their solution 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
– Nine Dot Systems, Inc is a hosting solution company that provides web design, web hosting, search engine optimization, marketing, and blog/forum hosting to companies world wide. Nine Dot Systems, Inc utilizes FastServers.Net for their colocation needs. As a growing web hosting company that purchases their own hardware, Nine Dot Systems, Inc fills the need for large bandwidth consumption, network services, remote hands, and server deployment through their partnership with FastServers.Net. Nine Dot Systems, Inc counts on FastServers.Net for their 24×7 onsite support, advanced product knowledge, and affordable colocation services.
– Web Host Magazine and Buyer’s Guide is a web hosting review site using an Independent Review Panel, reader’s reviews, and purchasing hosting services themselves to provide reliable and trusted reviews of hosting companies. Web Host Magazine and Buyer’s Guide required a server solution that provided them scalability, ease of use, high availability, and tightened security needs. The Windows HELM Cluster provides just that, a multi-server solution for web, mail, and database hosting with an easy to use control panel for managing multiple websites. Add in Managed DNS and Fully Managed Backups and the solution delivers a robust solution. Web Host Magazine and Buyer’s Guide counts on FastServers.Net’s team of administrators for 24×7 monitoring, patch-management, advanced support, and hardware monitoring.
FastServers.Net features managed dedicated servers using Dell PowerEdge Servers, High Quality Bandwidth, and exclusive server management called DEFCON Management Services. A Managed Dedicated Server at FastServers.Net includes full server monitoring and recovery, patches and upgrades, advanced technical support, and enhanced security features. Partnering with leading vendors such as Microsoft, Red Hat, cPanel, Plesk, HELM, Level(3), InterNAP, Urchin, among others, the company was founded in 1996 by Ian Andrusyk and Travis Schaffner in Sumner, Iowa. FastServers.Net currently has datacenters in Cedar Falls and Fremont, California. The Midwest Data Center is powered by Internap (www.internap.com) and Hurricane Electric (www.he.net) with direct fiber connections to Equnix in Chicago. FastServers.Net competitors include Rackspace (www.rackspace.com), Interland (www.interland.com), Verio (www.verio.com, EV1Servers (www.ev1servers.net), and The Planet (www.theplanet.net).
To learn more about the customer testimonials, please visit: www.fastservers.net/partnerships/customer-video-testimonials.html.
For more information about FastServers, please visit: www.fastservers.net.