Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – July 18, 2008 – The Planet privately held dedicated hosting company, has released a new addition to its line of Ready To Go Servers, with the Xeon 3210-SAS, equipped with a 146GB hard drive and 2GB RAM.
Now available in one hour as one of Planet Alpha’s Ready To Go Servers, the Xeon 3210-SAS is also including the latest version of the CentOS-5 operating system on all Ready To Go Servers at no additional cost. Further, customers now also have the option to run their boxes with or without the cPanel-brand control panel.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management noted, ”Our rapid server-provisioning time is one of the chief reasons people choose The Planet for their hosting solutions. The combination of our vast inventory and automated provisioning system allows us to make servers available in just one hour. By expanding our line of popular Ready To Go Servers, our customers have even more options when they require a high-performance box that must be up-and-running quickly.”
In addition to the Xeon 3210-SAS, select Ready To Go Servers include the Xeon 3040-SATA and Xeon 3210-SATA, the Dual Opteron 265-SATA and Dual Xeon 2.8 IDE. Servers are priced from $149 per month.
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide the following:
- High level of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting more than 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 6.7 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by state-of-the-art facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more the new offering, please visit: www.theplanet.com/servers.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.