Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – February 14, 2008 – The Planet privately held dedicated hosting company, has debuted the launch of its new hard drive promotion, to provide customers with twice the hard drive disk space on select new server orders, at no additional cost.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management with The Planet noted, ”For customers with high-performance requirements, this promotion offers a cost-effective way to double the data capacity on a single server.”
In addition, The Planet will also waive the $25 setup fee. The offer is good through Feb. 17, 2008, or while limited promotional supplies last.
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide the following:
- High level of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting more than 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 2.8 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by state-of-the-art facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more about the offering, please visit: www.theplanet.com/double-hard-drive/.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.