Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – November 13, 2007 – Privately held dedicated web hosting company, The Planet, has premiered a new promotion, providing customers with special promotional pricing on Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz servers, at $69 per month.
With savings of up to 23% per month, the servers are available in the company’s six world-class data centers in Houston and Dallas. The Pentium 4 2.4 GHz servers feature 512 MB RAM, 80 GB hard drive and 750 GB of bandwidth. These servers provide an ideal hosting platform for budget-conscious customers.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management at The Planet noted, ”As customers look to purchase new servers, they must consistently weigh their business requirements and budget. With this promotion, customers can purchase a powerful new server for just $69, that’s backed by The Planet’s world-class network and data centers.”
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide the following:
- High level of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting more than 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 2.8 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by state-of-the-art facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more about the new promotional pricing, please visit: www.theplanet.com/p4-promotion.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.