Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – December 3, 2007 – Privately held dedicated web hosting company, The Planet, has premiered a new promotion, providing special pricing for current private rack customers on a selection of Dell PowerEdge servers.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management at The Planet remarked, ”Private racks provide complete flexibility for our customers’ hosting environments by enabling custom networking options, advanced firewalls and load balancers, in addition to increased bandwidth options. Customers can plan for both holiday spikes and future growth by taking advantage of these great prices now.”
The ”Fill Your Rack” promotion is available on new server orders for private rack customers until Monday, Dec. 31, 2007, or while supplies last.
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide the following:
- High level of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting more than 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 2.8 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by state-of-the-art facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more about the new promotional pricing, please visit: www.theplanet.com/fill-your-rack.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.