Sunnyvale, California – (The Hosting News) – December 21, 2005 – Hosting automation company, Ensim, has announced the release of Ensim Unify Express. Based on Ensim Unify, Unify Express enables service providers to deploy, launch and manage Microsoft Hosted Exchange on a smaller footprint, at an attractive price point and in record time.
The new release allows sSmall and mid-size service providers worldwide to now enter the next-generation hosting market effortlessly and gain new revenue streams.
Ensim Unify Express automates the provisioning, monitoring and metering of Microsoft Hosted Exchange, providing the most efficient service delivery platform available. With pre-created delegated administrative interfaces, it enables customer self-management and lowers the cost of support.
Highlights of Ensim Unify Express are:
* Pre-certified infrastructure interoperability – with Microsoft Hosted Messaging and Collaboration v3.5 consolidated server deployment guidelines
* Advanced resource management – Centrally view, classify, manage and track all resources to support targeted service bundles
* Delegated administration – Reduce support costs and allow administrators to self-manage their employees
* Service Provisioning – Activate complex plans across multiple systems/devices as a single transaction while supporting advanced roll-back capabilities
* Easy upgrade to Ensim Unify – Deliver multiple hosted services based on popular applications, including SharePoint, Live Communication Server, Web Servers, VoIP and databases through a single platform
According to Kevin Farrell, Senior VP, Strategy and Product Management at Ensim Corporation, ”Ensim Unify Express responds to a strong demand from hosters who are interested in launching a Hosted Exchange solution with limited resources and need to leverage the benefits of an automated service enablement platform. With Ensim Unify Express, hosters can now participate in the rapid growth of Hosted Exchange services with the ability to seamlessly upgrade to the full version of Ensim Unify to deliver multiple services.”
Art Closson, Founder and President, Lanlogic Inc. added, ”Implementing Ensim Unify Express allows us to automate the provisioning of Hosted Exchange, provides tools for our customers to manage their own email organizations and enables the company to focus our efforts on customer satisfaction rather than operational issues. Since solutions such as Microsoft Hosted Exchange answer the needs of increasingly mobile and distributed small and medium-size businesses, Ensim Unify Express gives us the necessary toolset to increase our revenue and help more customers than ever before.”
Ensim Unify Express is now available. To learn more and view a product demonstration, please visit: www.ensim.com/products/express/index.html.