New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – May 10, 2006 – The Certified Engineering Center (CEC) has been created by enterprise hosting service firm, NTT America, a wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications Corporation.
The CEC will provide customers with direct access to highly skilled certified engineers for technical support. The new streamlined support service eliminates the traditional tiered call center structure that required customers to interact with multiple levels of support before speaking to a qualified engineer. Through the CEC, all U.S., European, Asia-Pacific customers who are supported through NTT America’s U.S. datacenter can speak promptly to a certified Windows, Solaris, Linux or Networking engineer for technical support.
Hideki Kurihara, Vice President of the Enterprise Hosting Business Unit at NTT America commented, ”We created the CEC in direct response to customer demand for the elimination of queues and repetitive interactions with low-level ticket takers. We are proud to offer our customers this critical service enhancement, which is unmatched in the enterprise marketplace, in an effort to better serve their needs and provide higher value and support.”
Since CEC’s launch on April 1, 2006, the average speed of answer for NTT America customers is only 30 seconds. NTT America Enterprise Hosting customers can reach the CEC by calling 1-888-NTT-CEC-1 for 24×7 certified support.
Dan Scarbrough, President and CEO of Global Billing Solutions Inc. added, ”With the traditional tiered customer support centers, we would often experience significant delays in problem solving and troubleshooting due to re-routing of calls and constant repetition to the lower tiered ticket takers. The ability to directly speak to a qualified engineer has enabled us to resolve issues promptly, thereby saving us both time and money.”
NTT America is the U.S. subsidiary of NTT Communications, the global data and IP services arm of Fortune Global 500 telecom firm Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation (NTT). NTT America provides enterprise hosting, network, and IP networking for global enterprises and service providers.
To learn more, please visit: www.nttamerica.com.
|Steadfast Colocation, Support | Chicago and New Jersey|
- Three locations: Two in downtown Chicago, one in Edison, New Jersey
- 100% Uptime SLA in Tier II and Tier III data centers
- Multiple carrier options available
- Meets regulatory compliance: SSAE16 and SAS70 audited
- Management Available, allowing more time for your core business
- Enterprise Web Host, NTT America, Certified for SAS 70, SysTrust, Safe Harbor
- WFT Announces Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Initiative for Enterprise Customers
- SMU to Offer Graduate Degree in Data Center Systems Engineering
- Register.com Becomes a J.D. Power and Associates Certified Call Center
- Open-Xchange Partners with Sachsen DV to Provide Hosted Groupware to Enterprise Customers