Atlanta, Georgia – (The Hosting News) – April 23, 2007 –
Global Net Access announces the addition of a new shared, unmetered product line to be offered through its Tranxactglobal brand. The first server is based on a dual xeon platform and starts at 269.00 per month for a fully unmetered 100 meg connection.
Jeff Hinkle, President of Global Net Access, reported that the decision to upgrade the company’s product line with a shared unmetered offering, was executed in response to a growing demand from the continued disatisfaction with competitive offerings on the market currently that have fallen short on the amount of bandwidth the servers can actually push based on overselling.
GNAX guarantees that no more than 16 servers will ever vie for the 100 meg shared line. Global Net Access announces new bundled colocation offerings through a bulk purchase agreement with the AtlantaNAP. This will offer bundled atlanta colocation and bandwidth in cabinets. The cabinets will combine power and bandwidht for a low monthly rate. The rates are as follows and are immeidately available: Full cabinet 20 amps power 110 1 meg bandwidth (GNAX GOLD network) $499/month $250 install Full cabinet 20 amps power 110 5 meg bandwidth (GNAX GOLD network) $799/month $250 install Full cabinet 20 amps power 110 10 meg bandwidth (GNAX GOLD network) $999/month $250 install.
Since 1994, Global Net Access has been in the Internet business providing services and customer support, including the AS3595, offering flexible hosting solutions with solid foundation facilities, network and staff.
All of the company’s servers are connected via a dedicated 100mbps line. Dedicated server packages start at $59.00 per month.
GNAX services include:
- 99.999% Reliability.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and generator backup.
- Dual Liebert provided consistent temperature and humidity range in the datacenter.
- State of the art datacenter ID system and security including video surveillance and recording.
- Redundant Cisco BGP routing and switching infrastructure with cold spares – allows for equipment failure with no interruption of service and timely replacement of the failed item.
- State of the art monitoring system for all servers and network devices with instant failure notification.
To learn more about the new offering, please visit: www.tranxactglobal.com.
For more information about GNAX, please visit: www.gnax.com.