Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – November 16, 2006 –
Managed services, application hosting and IT infrastructure outsourcing company, VeriCenter, Inc., reports revenues of $16.3 million, up 25 percent year over year and 5.2 percent sequentially.
Representing its 25th consecutive quarter of sequential revenue growth dating back to the inception of the Company in 2000,
VeriCenter also reported positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) for the 20th consecutive quarter.
Gray Hall, CEO and President of VeriCenter, Inc. explained, ”It is exciting to reach the 25-quarter growth milestone. I am happy for our employees and grateful to our customers. Through the hard work and dedication of our employees we have achieved a 135% annual growth rate since 2000. We have a fantastic customer base of large and mid-sized enterprises, and based on current market conditions it appears that we will have the opportunity to continue adding to our customer base in the fourth quarter of 2006 and in 2007.”
Q3 2006 Highlights Include:
- 25th consecutive quarter of sequential sales growth
- 20th straight EBITDA-positive quarter
- 30 new customers. The new wins included Peerless Mfg. Co., who selected VeriCenter to deliver managed hosting for seven mission critical systems including Microsoft Exchange, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and SQL Server database environments.
- Completed expansion projects in VeriCenter’s Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, and Denver data center facilities, bringing the company’s current level of production raised floor space to 145,000 square feet.
- Moved 18 strategic customer accounts to VeriCenter’s new Premier Service offering (launched in Q2). Premier Service is a dedicated technical support offering for complex enterprise environments.
VeriCenter discussed its Q3 highlights at the company’s first Industry Analyst Day in Dallas, presenting its business strategy, its growth plans, a financial overview, its product roadmap, a technical review of operations, and an update on the recently completed Data Center expansions. The event also featured a tour of one of the company’ data centers.
VeriCenter, Inc. is a managed services, application hosting and IT infrastructure outsourcing company for large and mid-market enterprises. From its nationwide network of seven premier data center facilities, VeriCenter endeavors to provide a comprehensive range of managed services including management of servers, storage, backups, network, databases, security and data centers to more than 600 business customers in a broad range of industries. In addition to providing cost savings through economies of scale, VeriCenter delivers value to its customers by providing application availability, reliability and scalability, combined with a flexible and service-oriented culture, and by continuously adapting services to incorporate advances in infrastructure technology such as virtualization and utility computing solutions. In both 2005 and 2006, VeriCenter was recognized in the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
To learn more, please visit: www.vericenter.com/.