Los Angeles, California – (The Hosting News) – January 4, 2007 – Hosting automation solution company, Hosting Controller Inc., has debuted the official final release of its HC7,
its highest-profile Control Panel software, with many advanced features, including a sophisticated cluster management solution, and support for both Windows/Linux operating systems.
Other new features include: built-in load balancing component, dozens of new click and install applications and improved billing system to automate and improve web hosting tasks. The Company has released this new version for real-world ”production” use, after running betas for over two months. It is designated as the final version, and now recommended over all earlier versions.
Syed Nauman Hashmi, CEO of Hosting Controller explained, ”HC7 is a blend of cutting edge technology and advanced hosting features which will empower you with control and server management capability that’s never experienced before. Reengineering of HC7 under latest .NET framework which uses standard industry protocols XML, SOAP and HTTP, thus it facilitates distributed applications communication efficiently, ensuring all security measures. It also offers smooth multiple cross-servers handshake using centralized database with reduced redundancy.”
Key features in HC7 include:
* Control Server — HC 7 uses a single centralized database, with reduced redundancy, improved security measures and easy management reducing the chances for bugs in the product thus enables to control multiple servers through single interface. Now users can manage all of their servers in a cluster with just one interface.
* Multiple OS Support — HC7 gives its users the freedom to use any operating system (Windows/Linux) on the servers, with just one limitation that the control or master server must have Windows installed on it. This provides flexibility to manage Windows (IIS) and Linux (Apache) web servers simultaneously through a centralized single interface.
* Load Balancer — One of the key features HC7 has is Load Balancing. In today’s world we face slow trafficking on networks. Among other reasons, one big reason is over loaded servers. HC7 introduces its load balancing component, which is built-in. It automatically balances the traffic load in a cluster.
* Improved Error Handling — HC7 comes with improved error handling techniques. It uses XML log generation at the back end which not only helps in error handling but also in error tracking. This way, errors are tracked and fixed with lesser duration of time.
* Improved GUI with New Versatile Gadgets — Along with the competent features and efficient functionality, HC7 skies in with a cooler and friendlier GUI. With its popular panel XP theme, it now introduces perfectly structured Cool Tab Skin and convenient Cool Tree Skin, both with nice colors combination.
* Click and Install Apps — Dozens of new click and install applications are integrated and bundled in HC7. These third party software can be enabled on per site basis through single click. Newly added applications include forums, blogs, E-commerce solutions, web data management, customer support solutions, CMS, online calendar and website builder.
* Improved Billing System — HC7 built in billing comes with improved design and secure coding techniques. Auto-billing feature is empowered with accuracy and efficiency to meet the extensive demands of clustered scenario. Reports generation is now more illustrative and better.
Babar Zaman, Vice President for Business Development of Hosting Controller added, ”With the release of this new version, Hosting Controller continues to offer best priced control panel not only for windows but also for Linux. With introduction of 50, 100, 250 and unlimited domains licenses for HC7 we feel that customers would be well served by allowing them additional options to choose from.”
Pricing and Availability HC7 is available now to download from HC website. Existing customers who purchased HC6.1 on standard price after 1st of September 2005 will be entitled for free upgrade to HC7.
Hosting Controller development was started in 1997, releasing its first version in 1998, of a management tool for Windows based hosting servers, featuring user-friendly, routine system administration task management, DNS, mail, database connections, database backups and restoration, web site statistics and billing. Hosting Controller is a remote administration tool for Windows web hosting, to manage web hosting tasks seamlessly with secure, confined separate environments for hosts, resellers and administrators.
To learn more about the HC7, please visit: http://hostingcontroller.com/english/store.html.
For more information about Hosting Controller, please visit: http://hostingcontroller.com.