Dublin, Ireland – (The Hosting News) – January 18, 2007 – International market research and data firm, Research and Markets, has issued a new report, concerning outsourcing enterprise infrastructure refocussing, and its impact on business core competencies, while reducing costs.
The report outlines IT services provider opportunities in the market for infrastructure outsourcing and managed services, identifying broad trends in the core areas of enterprise infrastructure covering networking, hosting, storage, security, desktop and maintenance/break-fix services.
The scope of the report includes:
– Infrastructure outsourcing and managed services are positioned within the wider managed services and outsourcing opportunity.
– Outlines the IT services provider opportunity in networking, hosting, storage, security, desktop and maintenance/break-fix services.
– Explains the key trends that are shaping the direction of the infrastructure outsourcing and managed services market.
The market can be described as mature, with markets such as networking, desktop and maintenance/break-fix services being sizeable, if relatively slow-growing revenue opportunities. However, we identify security, storage and hosting services as all offering respectable growth potential going forwards.
With a forecast of $39.4 billion in 2006, the global market for hosting services represents the largest opportunity for IT services providers within the broader managed and outsourced infrastructure services market. The hosting services market has now fully recovered from the difficulties of recent years.
Benefits of interest in the report include:
– Understanding the market opportunity in infrastructure outsourcing and managed services to aid business planning.
– Appreciating the drivers and inhibitors to revenue growth to improve go-to-market approaches by sub-market.
– Gaining valuable insight into the evolution of core IT services and the likely changes in the coming months.
Research and Markets is an international market research and market data resource, with major research publications from most of the leading publishers, consultants and analysts, concerning key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends. The market research reports and industry newsletters from specialist research firms and niche market analysts, are listed at the same price as the specialist research firms.
For more information, please visit: www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/c47880.