Atlanta, Georgia – (The Hosting News) – November 9, 2007 – Hosting solutions network facilities firm, Global Net Access (GNAX), has announced the addition of a gigabit connection from Sprint to the GOLD network, which is anticipated to increase the performance and continue to solidify the enterprise.
The GNAX network is available in the Atlanta market with on-net connectivity at the AtlantaNAP and at TELX as well as loop connectivity to all of Atlanta metro region. President of GNAX, Jeff Hinkle, has indicated that there are more additions to come shortly which will expand the networke. GNAX is one of the oldest networks in operation having started in 1994. It is route optimized by the avaya route science platform and runs on Cisco routers.
Earlier this year, GNAX, along with TranxactGlobal, and NetDepot, are offering private load balancers, based on the Foundry Server Iron Load Balancer product. According to the company, servers may be hooked into the unit, in order to allow for a complete load balanced solution. In addition, GNAX has added a gigabit connection to the silver network (AS 16626) from Telia, which will increase the performance of the formerly all-Cogent transit network, providing cost-effective connectivity options to AtlantaNAP customers.
GNAX has added a gigabit ethernet connection to IT infrastructure services for business applications, Savvis Communications, which is anticipated to increase the performance of its network.
Since 1994, Global Net Access has been in the Internet business providing services and customer support, including the AS3595, offering flexible hosting solutions with solid foundation facilities, network and staff.
All of the company’s servers are connected via a dedicated 100mbps line. Dedicated server packages start at $59.00 per month.
GNAX services include:
- 99.999% Reliability.
- Uninterruptible power supplies and generator backup.
- Dual Liebert provided consistent temperature and humidity range in the datacenter.
- State of the art datacenter ID system and security including video surveillance and recording.
- Redundant Cisco BGP routing and switching infrastructure with cold spares – allows for equipment failure with no interruption of service and timely replacement of the failed item.
- State of the art monitoring system for all servers and network devices with instant failure notification.
For more information about GNAX, please visit: www.gnax.com.