Ashburn, Virginia – (The Hosting News) – January 28, 2009 – Web hosting company, Carpathia Hosting, Inc., has developed a solution to help companies gain the efficiencies of a consolidated hosting environment, with its new Hosting Package.
Jon Greaves, Chief Technology Officer at Carpathia remarked, ”Today, many businesses are using multiple service providers and hosting companies for their Internet needs. We took the most-requested features we consistently hear about from customers and prospects and created an integrated hosting package to help these organizations optimize their Internet presence. As a result, companies that implement the Carpathia Integrated Hosting Package will be able to run more efficiently and will realize the cost savings almost immediately.”
The Carpathia Integrated Hosting Package includes:
- Fully-Managed Dedicated Server – Using the latest hardware, RAID-configured disks, ample memory and a fully-managed operating system, each server is connected to the Carpathia Intelligent Routed Network (CIRN) via gigabit connections, with 1Mbit/s of bandwidth included.
- Unlimited DNS – Allowing customers the ability to create any number of URLs, email domains, etc.
- Virtual Firewall – Based on Juniper networks platform and configured for high-availability.
- Evault Backup – A high-speed disk-to-disk backup solution, using state-of-the-art encryption and compression, will automatically backup key data on a daily basis.
- 24/7 Monitoring – Around the clock monitoring of each business’ server.
- SPAM/AV Firewall – Providing organizations with “worry-free” email.
- Ready-to-Use Application Pack – Including email with unrestricted IMAP and POP3 mailboxes, group calendaring, webmail, corporate web server, Internet file server, SugarCRM and WordPress blogging platform.
Businesses that implement the Carpathia Integrated Hosting Package will also receive one hour of support from Carpathia Hosting’s experienced engineering team to help businesses migrate from their current providers.
Carpathia Hosting is a provider of enterprise managed hosting services supporting a worldwide customer base including government agencies, large enterprises and small-to-medium businesses in eight datacenters across the United States. Founded in 2003, Carpathia Hosting’s suite of services is designed for organizations seeking scalable, secure, robust, and enterprise-grade hosting solutions that can be quickly provisioned, or tailored to meet unique requirements. As a datacenter-neutral company, Carpathia Hosting is quickly becoming the hosting company of choice for companies that demand security, quality and high performance.
To learn more about Carpathia’s Integrated Hosting Package, please visit: www.carpathiahost.com/campaigns/bundle.html.
For more information about Carpathia Hosting, please visit: www.carpathiahost.com.