Phoenix, Arizona – (The Hosting News) – August 7, 2006 – IPOWER, Inc., a leading website hosting
provider for small businesses, has leased a brand-new data center facility in central Phoenix, with over $7 million dollars of built-in infrastructure.
The 32,000+ square-foot data center is equipped with the following amenities:
Security – Proximity card reader and centralized security monitoring
– Managed access/Smart Card entrance into controlled zones
– Video intercom system – HandKey biometric hand scanners Carrier POP
– Diverse fiber access – 5 carriers on-site Operations Control Center
– Central work point and ability to monitor all critical issues
– Ability to monitor 2000 data points through Datatrax Monitoring System
– Motion activated video screen – ADT provided Digieye System, Motion-activated video screen and video intercom
– VESDA Laser System (Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus) Power/Cooling
– Direct APS feed
– DC/AC power backup
– CAT 2000 ekW, 2500 KVA standby generator
– 24 Data Air Environmental Control Units (HVAC) are powered by three chilled water plants.
Thomas Gorny, CEO of IPOWER commented, ”We are very pleased to add this data center to our group of centers. Its state-of-the-art capabilities will bring an even higher level of service to our customers than ever before.”
IPOWER, Inc., founded in October 2001, provides web hosting and web services for small- and medium-sized businesses worldwide looking to build, manage, promote and profit from an online presence. The company, which offers domain registration, web site hosting, e-commerce tools, merchant services, application hosting, online marketing, site optimization services, and web site design, is also famous for the speed and effectiveness of its customer support. IPOWER is the 5th largest web site hosting company worldwide and now has over 500,000 customer accounts in over 100 countries. For more information call 888-511- HOST (4678).
For more information about IPOWER, please visit: www.ipower.com.