Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – January 29, 2007 –
Managed services, application hosting and IT infrastructure outsourcing company, VeriCenter, Inc., reports revenues of $63.4 million, up 26 percent year over 2005, with fourth quarter revenue of $17.2 million up 6% sequentially.
Gray Hall, CEO and President of VeriCenter, Inc. explained, ”2006 was another strong growth year for VeriCenter. Our 26% revenue increase came entirely from organic sales growth. Our fourth quarter was particularly strong. In December we reached an annual revenue run-rate of $70 million. In our recurring-revenue business, it is exciting to reach the $70 million threshold. We look forward to further growth from this level.”
VeriCenter reached many milestones in 2006, including its 22nd consecutive quarter of positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) and completing expansions in four of its seven data centers. Operating at only 22 percent data center capacity utilization, VeriCenter has substantial room to grow within its existing footprint of premier data center facilities.
2006 Highlights Include:
- 26th consecutive quarter of sequential sales growth
- 22th straight EBITDA-positive quarter
- 169 new customers, including BodyCote, Energy Partners, First Data Systems, JasonÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Deli, Merrill Lynch Commodities, Peerless Manufacturing and Ziff-Davis.
- Introduction of Premier Services, a dedicated technical support offering for complex enterprise environments.
- Release of Version 4.0 of the VeriCenter Customer Portal, which presents real-time data to customers about their environments hosted at VeriCenter, and serves as a communication mechanism between VeriCenter and its customers.
- Completed expansion projects in VeriCenter’s Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, and Denver data center facilities, bringing the company’s current level of production raised floor space to 145,000 square feet.
- For the second consecutive year, VeriCenter was recognized in the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
VeriCenter, Inc. is a managed services, application hosting and IT infrastructure outsourcing company for large and mid-market enterprises. From its nationwide network of seven premier data center facilities, VeriCenter endeavors to provide a comprehensive range of managed services including management of servers, storage, backups, network, databases, security and data centers to more than 600 business customers in a broad range of industries. In addition to providing cost savings through economies of scale, VeriCenter delivers value to its customers by providing application availability, reliability and scalability, combined with a flexible and service-oriented culture, and by continuously adapting services to incorporate advances in infrastructure technology such as virtualization and utility computing solutions. In both 2005 and 2006, VeriCenter was recognized in the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest-growing companies in the United States.
To learn more, please visit: www.vericenter.com.