Odessa, Florida – (The Hosting News) – June 15, 2007 – Small business web hosting and technology solutions provider, The Launch Pad, has introduced its SMB Livehost Managed Hosting Series, in response to the gap faced by small businesses in need of affordable managed web hosting services.
The Livehost series is accompanied by the introduction of SMB WebPacs, a fixed-price website design package, offering a turnkey small business web services solution, which, together, represent a group of managed web hosting products designed for the small business market.
Ilene Rosoff, Founder and President of Launch Pad remarked, ”In-house web site hosting is an expensive, management-intensive proposition for smaller businesses and organizations. These organizations often end up in the hands of budget hosting companies unable to provide them with the level of service or planning needed to create and maintain a successful web presence. We looked at the demands of the fast-growing small business market and listened carefully to our customers. The result was a redesign of our web services portfolio and the creation of a core group of feature-rich managed hosting packages in the three major web hosting spaces; shared hosting, virtual private servers and dedicated server products. Coupled with our new WebPacs, which can be paired with any plan, we can now offer small business customers a quality turnkey web solution at a set price point they can budget for.”
The Launch Pad’s new SMB livehost series, available in both Windows and Linux platforms, includes a comprehensive new suite of web hosting options, tools and free-add-ons. The new small business web hosting services line is designed to simplify web management and bridge the web technology gap often faced by smaller organizations so they can take full advantage of the web’s potential. To enhance its small business web services offerings, The Launch Pad is introducing SMB WebPacs, the first set of fixed-priced small business web design and development packages to be offered by the long-time provider of custom website solutions. New web service highlights include:
- SMB livehost small business web hosting plan series, a set of 21 new managed web hosting plans in both Windows and Linux platforms designed to address a variety of web hosting needs. Plans include shared hosting, VPS (virtual private server) and dedicated server options and offer many new features such as customized control panels, Urchin 5.0 for web analytics, EasySite site builder and ShopSite for ecommerce solutions.
- New SMB livehost web hosting plans improve on previous offerings with across the board price reductions, elimination of setup fees, increased space and a free domain with each new plan. A redesigned online order wizard for easy signup completes the package.
- livehost Reseller, a group of brandable and fully supported reseller hosting packages aimed at web developers, small hosting resellers, organizations with affiliate groups and companies seeking to augment their own service offerings with managed hosting for clients.
- The first available Windows VPS Hosting Plans offering small businesses affordable windows-based virtual private servers with multisite hosting technology, an intuitive GUI management dashboard, multisite analytics and a video-based instruction library.
- SMB WebPacs – Choice of three fixed-price small business website design packages all of which include comprehensive web project consulting, custom site designs and flexible options. WebPacs can be purchased as-is or used as a base for add-on services such as Flash, copywriting, ecommerce or database development. Each WebPac includes free hosting plan credits.
- eTicket OnlineSupport – a new online ticketing system to supplement the 24/7/365 phone and live chat support. eTicket offers easy online access to technical experts as well as a searchable thread of responses for how-to’s and support issues.
Ms. Rosoff continued, ”We are confident our new business web hosting solutions will strike a chord with smaller organizations. Small business owners have figured out that devoting resources to their website and web development projects is a value proposition with a measurable return. In the past, many companies have trusted their website hosting or web development projects to low-cost providers with disastrous results. More importantly, smaller organizations often lack the internal IT support to take on and manage complex web projects or fully leverage the power of the web. That’s where The Launch Pad comes in. Providing true managed web services and web project consulting, our expert web hosting and web development teams are there every step of the way to make sure our customer’s web needs don’t fall through the cracks. We provide a detailed roadmap for smaller organizations to operate on the web like the big guys.”
Established in 1992, The Launch Pad is a Florida-based business IT and web solutions provider and online computer retailer. The company’s goal is to offer a single source of web and technology guidance and tools to help small businesses and organizations save on IT downtime and costs, increase business productivity, enhance their brand – and turn their goals into reality. The Launch Pad’s small business web hosting services are designed to offer the high-level managed hosting on a small business budget. A long time web solutions provider specializing in small business web design and development services, The Launch Pad expertise helps small business to take full advantage of current web technologies.
For more information, please visit www.launchpadonline.com.