New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – February 27, 2007 – E-commerce solutions firm, MIVA, Inc., has fostered its global network, by entering into new Pay-Per-Click Ad partner agreements, whereby MIVA ads will be featured on partner websites.
Among these new agreements are:
- An in-text, Pay-Per-Click advertising agreement in the U.S. with TransWorldNews, Inc., a global leader in news and press release distribution, and owner of Finditt.com, an interactive search engine. TransWorldNews, Inc. will be displaying MIVA InLine Ads across www.transworldnews.com.
- A search and content agreement with leading French automotive website, Argusauto.com (www.argusauto.com). Argusauto.com is one of the top three automotive websites in France(a) and will be displaying MIVAâ€™s Pay-Per-Click Ads through both content implementations and prompt links.
- A content agreement with Franceâ€™s second most visited finance website, Boursier.com (www.boursier.com). Boursier.com generates over a million unique users per month and more than 15 million page impressions(a).
- A content deal with Germanyâ€™s largest sports portal Sport1 (www.sport1.de). The agreement reunites MIVA and Sport1 who had a previous Pay-Per-Click agreement in place a year ago. Under the terms of the new agreement MIVA will be displaying content driven Pay-Per-Click Ads across both the homepage and channel pages of the site.
- A content deal with MyVideo.de (www.myvideo.de), Germanyâ€™s 4th largest website with over 653 million page impressions per month(b). Under the terms of the agreement, content driven MIVA Pay-Per-Click Ads will be displayed across selected channels of the site.
- The resigning of a content agreement with Grupo Zeta, one of the top five publishers in Spain(a). The agreement will see MIVA continue to display content driven Pay-Per-Click Ads across a portfolio of 13 different Grupo Zeta sites including www.sport.es and www.elperiodico.com.
In addition to these agreements, MIVA also last month announced the signing of a search and content deal with the U.K.â€™s second largest local newspaper publisher, Johnston Press Plc(a). The agreement sees MIVA display targeted Pay-Per-Click Ads across a network of over 300 national, regional and classified websites.
Peter Corrao, Chief Executive Officer at MIVA offered, â€œWe believe weâ€™re building a good level of momentum following the signing of these new partner agreements. These are prestigious publishing brands across both the U.S. and Europe and we believe the wins are a significant vote of confidence in our ability as online monetization experts.â€
Ray Firth, CFO of TransWorldNews, Inc. remarked, â€œThe award of our Pay-Per-Click agreement to MIVA was based on the companyâ€™s proven track record in online monetization and demonstrable expertise in delivering highly relevant and targeted Pay-Per-Click Ads.â€
These new partners form part of the MIVA MC Managed network, a Pay-Per-Click network that is designed for large online publishers and offers fully customized Pay-Per-Click implementations as well as ongoing account management and optimization services. The MIVA MC Managed network operates alongside MIVAâ€™s new self-serve Pay-Per-Click online monetization platform, MIVA MC. MIVA MC launched in the U.S. and U.K. earlier this year.
MIVA Small Business is a solution partner that endeavors to enable tens of thousands of businesses worldwide to do business online. MIVA Small Business partners with an established network of e-commerce web hosts, software developers and web designers. MIVA is an online advertising network, dedicated to helping businesses grow. MIVA connects millions of buyers with sellers at exactly the right place and time. MIVA delivers qualified leads to advertisers, helps maximize revenue for partners, facilitates commerce for online merchants and provides relevant information to customers. The Company operates in North America and Europe.
For additional information about MIVA Merchant Express, please visit: www.miva.com.