New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – May 7, 2007 – Web hosting small to medium business services company, Newtek, will host a conference call, to discuss the company’s results for the first quarter of 2007, on May 9, 2007 at 4:15 pm EDT.
The conference call will be accessible via a toll free number by dialing 1-866-638-5495 and providing the pass code 37269931. Listeners are encouraged to ask any questions that they may have during the call, in addition to throught its website. To listen to the webcast live, please go to Newtek’s website approximately 15 minutes prior to the call to download any audio software which may be necessary. For those who miss the live broadcast, a replay will be available on the website approximately one hour after the call. The online archive of the web cast will be available for ninety days following the call.
In related news, recently, Newtek entered into a partnership agreement, which will allow Newtek to market its services through the AIG Small Business website, to provide accelerated business services, financial products and insurance to their existing and future clients.
Vince Tizzio, President of AIG Small Business remarked, ”AIG Small Business is dedicated to helping small business pioneers reach their maximum potential with peace of mind that their business risks are minimized. We are focused on serving local business owners throughout the United States who are the key drivers of US economic growth. The partnership with Newtek Business Services enables us to provide access to additional business and financial services for our clients in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to help them advance the growth and profitability of their small businesses.”
AIG Small Business is a unit of the property-casualty insurance companies of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). AIG, world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG’s common stock is listed in the US on the New York Stock Exchange as well as the stock exchanges in London, Paris, Switzerland and Tokyo.
Newtek Business Services, Inc. is a direct distributor to the small to medium-sized business market under the Newtek TM brand. According to the SBA, there are over 25.8 million small businesses in the United States, which in total represent 99.7% of all employer firms, generate 60 – 80% of all new jobs annually and create more than 50% of non-farm private GDP. Newtek focuses on providing its 75,000 customers with access to financial, management and technological resources that enable them to better grow and compete in today’s marketplace. Newtek’s products and services include:
- Business Lending: Business loans to start up, acquire, or expand a business
- Electronic Payment Processing: Credit card, debit card, check conversion, and ACH solutions
- Insurance Services: Nationwide commercial and personal lines of insurance
- Outsourced Digital Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping and recordkeeping at a fraction of the cost of in-house staff
- Web Hosting: Full service web host including domain registration and online shopping cart tools
- Web Design and Development: Customized web design and development services for a powerful web presence
- Tax Preparation and Advisory Services: Expert tax planning and consultation for your business
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval
- Business Plan Preparation: Professional business plan assistance providing a roadmap for success
- Payroll: ayroll management processing and employee tax filing
For more information about the conference call to be broadcast through Newtek’s website, please visit: www.newtekbusinessservices.com.
To learn more about Newtek, please visit: www.newtekbusinessservices.com.