New York, New York – (The Hosting News) – April 26, 2007 – Web hosting business services company, Newtek, has entered into a partnership agreement, which will allow Newtek to market its services through the AIG Small Business website, to provide accelerated business services, financial products and insurance to their existing and future clients.
Vince Tizzio, President of AIG Small Business remarked, ”AIG Small Business is dedicated to helping small business pioneers reach their maximum potential with peace of mind that their business risks are minimized. We are focused on serving local business owners throughout the United States who are the key drivers of US economic growth. The partnership with Newtek Business Services enables us to provide access to additional business and financial services for our clients in the most efficient and cost-effective manner to help them advance the growth and profitability of their small businesses.”
Barry Sloane, Chairman and CEO of Newtek Business Services added, ”Newtek delivers a full suite of business and financial services needed by all small businesses with a high level of customer service utilizing state-of-the-art technology. We are proud to join AIG in making the Newtek services available to AIG’s clients and AIG products available to Newtek’s clients to serve the entrepreneurial leaders in the US.”
AIG Small Business is a unit of the property-casualty insurance companies of American International Group, Inc. (AIG). AIG, world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG’s common stock is listed in the US on the New York Stock Exchange as well as the stock exchanges in London, Paris, Switzerland and Tokyo.
Newtek Business Services, Inc. is a direct distributor of business services and financial products to the small to medium-sized business market. According to the SBA, there are over 23 million small businesses in the United States which in total represent 99.7% of all employers, generate 60 â€“ 80 percent of all new jobs annually and generate more than 50% of non-farm GDP. Since 1999, Newtek has helped these business owners realize their potential by providing them with the essential tools needed to manage and grow their businesses. Newtek focuses on providing its 60,000 customers with access to financial, management and technological resources that enable them to better grow and compete in todayâ€™s marketplace. Newtekâ€™s products and services include:
- Business Lending: Business loans to start up, acquire, or expand a business
- Electronic Payment Processing: Credit card, debit card, check conversion, and ACH solutions
- Insurance Services: Nationwide commercial and personal lines of insurance
- Outsourced Digital Bookkeeping: Bookkeeping and recordkeeping at a fraction of the cost of in-house staff
- Web Hosting: Full service web host including domain registration and online shopping cart tools
- Web Design and Development: Customized web design and development services for a powerful web presence
- Tax Preparation and Advisory Services: Expert tax planning and consultation for your business
- Data Backup, Storage and Retrieval: Fast, secure, off-site data backup, storage and retrieval
- Business Plan Preparation: Professional business plan assistance providing a roadmap for success
For more information about AIG Small Business, please visit: www.aigsmallbusiness.com.
To learn more about Newtek, please visit: www.newtekbusinessservices.com.