Dublin, Ireland – (The Hosting News) – January 29, 2009 – Collaboration is becoming a key item in strategic management agendas, driven by leading-edge technologies, according to a new report released by Research and Markets, which features tools and strategies, designed to foster business collaboration and innovation.
The report details how managers, leaders, and planners must adapt to the social changes taking place and equip themselves to understand and incorporate this trend in their organization’s long-term business objectives.
In the new Cutter Consortium report by Paola Di Maio and Pollyanna Pixton, cutting-edge tools and strategies to foster collaboration and innovation in organizations is explored. Information on how to improve and capitalize on communication flow and resources with the latest social and networking tools is included, as well as how to unleash innovation in products, services, and operations, through the use of collaborative models and processes.
The includes how to:
- Use collaboration to find and open new markets, capitalize on merger and acquisition opportunities, and streamline operations
- Increase productivity and decrease costs
- Stimulate innovation and increase cooperation and response to change
- Leverage a collaborative leadership model to create a culture of innovation
- Establish, encourage and maintain a collaborative culture in your organization
- Understand the diverse range of existing and emerging social networking tools
- Effectively leverage and make use of organization social capital
- Understand the functionalities of collaboration tools including Web 2.0; wikis, blogs, mindmaps, tagging; social network analysis; workflow; semantic desktop
- Overcome the barriers to adopting collaborative practices in organizations
With these guidelines, tools and principles in hand, it is anticipated that organizations will be able to establish a culture of collaboration and start realizing immediately the improvements in processes and productivity it brings.
Key Topics Covered:
- Enhancing Collaboration in Organizations: Theories, Tools, Principles, and Practices by Paola Di Maio
- Defining Collaboration
- Collaboration Theories
- Collaboration Tools
- Collaboration Culture and Principles
- Setting Up a Collaboration Practice
- Collaboration and Collaborative Leadership: Innovation in the Agile Enterprise by Pollyanna Pixton
- A Model for Collaboration
- Collaborative Leadership Model
- How to Use and Lead Collaboration
- Building an Agile Enterprise
Research and Markets is an international market research and market data resource, with major research publications from most of the leading publishers, consultants and analysts, concerning key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends. The market research reports and industry newsletters from specialist research firms and niche market analysts, are listed at the same price as the specialist research firms.
To learn more about the report, please visit: www.researchandmarkets.com/research/39344d/collaboration_too.