Fremont, California – (The Hosting News) – February 19, 2009 – Provider of Eco-Logical servers and storage products for medium to large-scale data centers, Rackable Systems, has premiered the launch of its Eco-Partner Program.
Designed to engage its growing number of worldwide channel partners, the strengthened channel program and new Web portal will help Rackable Systems offer its partners expanded access to the company’s Eco-Logical data center solutions.
Tony Carrozza, Senior Vice President of sales and marketing at Rackable Systems remarked, ”Given today’s hyper-competitive marketplace, we are committed to providing our channel partners with the tools and resources they need to grow their revenue streams. The Rackable Eco-Partner Program empowers our partners to be the trusted Rackable data center experts in the field.”
The Rackable Eco-Partner Program gives global partners the ability to immediately increase profit potential through enhanced access to Eco-Logical data center technologies, marketing funds, discounts, qualified lead generation, streamlined communications and training. Partners will also profit from the company’s technical guidance on meaningful data center trends such as cloud computing, data center mobility and energy efficiency. Program partners will be qualified to attend training seminars to ensure complete understanding of available Eco-Partner portal tools.
Michael Souza, regional director and general manager, FusionStorm noted, ”The Rackable Eco-Partner Program gives us powerful marketing tools and incentives to effectively grow our business, even given the current economic climate. We are confident that the new program will create valuable opportunities for us to grow with Rackable; we are pleased to be a Premier Rackable Eco-Partner.”
Rackable Eco-Partner Program Features Include:
- Eco-Partner Portal – Personalized online access to a wide range of information, including sales and marketing tools designed to facilitate business and engagement between Rackable and its partners.
- Deal Registration – Protected pre-sales investment by registering sales opportunities with Rackable Systems. Deal registration also qualifies partners for additional financial incentives.
- Qualified Lead Distribution – Qualified leads from Rackable Systems’ marketing campaigns and field sales engagements.
- Rackable Configurator – Web tool calculates estimated component savings scenarios and helps optimally configure products for targeted data center applications.
- Joint Sales Engagement and Business Development – Joint account planning and sales initiatives with assigned Rackable Account Executives.
- Joint Go-To-Market Campaigns and Events – Participation in Rackable Systems’ marketing campaigns, tradeshows, seminars and workshops.
Rackable Systems, Inc. is a provider of Eco-Logical servers and storage for medium to large-scale data center deployments. The company’s products, available for purchase or lease, are designed to provide benefits in the areas of density, thermal efficiency, serviceability, power distribution, data center mobility and remote management. Founded in 1999 and based in Fremont, California, Rackable Systems is a founding member of The Green Grid and serves cloud computing and services, enterprise software, federal government, digital media, financial services, oil and gas exploration and HPC customers worldwide.
For more information about the Rackable Eco-Partner Program, please visit: http://ecopartner.rackable.com.
To learn more about Rackable Systems, please visit: www.rackable.com.
|Managed Hosting with Steadfast Experts|
- Steadfast is “Always There” from design, implementation, and support
- Focus on your core business while Steadfast experts support your environment
- 100% Uptime SLA and easy growth options for expansion
- 24/7/365 onsite support; 2 hour hardware replacement
- On-demand DNS management, security assessments and antivirus protection
- Data Center Server Firm, Rackable Systems, Ranks On Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50
- Webhosting Applications Firm, Rackable Systems, Unveils New Intel Xeon Servers
- Data Center Provider, Rackable Systems, Enhances Web Hosting Servers
- Dedicated Servers, Oracle Fusion, Set SPEC Benchmark, from Rackable Systems
- Dedicated Servers Feature Enhanced Intel Xeon Series, at Rackable Systems