Herndon, Virginia – (The Hosting News) – March 24, 2006 – Business class hosted email and web portal solution provider, IceWEB, Inc., has begun powering its online ordering and billing for its IceMAIL service by SWsoft’s PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange.
Server automation and virtualization software firm SW soft’s PEM datacenter enables service providers to completely automate the provisioning and operational billing processes associated with offering hosted Microsoft Exchange services.
According to IceWEB, Inc, IceMAIL gives small businesses a better way to communicate by sharing email, calendar, and contact information from anywhere at anytime so they can get more done; bypassing the expense of owning, maintaining, and hosting an in-house email server. IceWEB customized the PEM solution to include the option of adding wireless SmartPhone/PDAs, inbound/outbound faxing, and data archiving. The combination of IceMAIL with the PEM system makes this one of the most advanced hosted email solutions in the country. With this system, customers can view billing history, change billing options, add/change mailboxes, and manage optional services. New accounts are automatically created and customers can begin using IceMAIL immediately.
Stacy Dinter, Director of Marketing at IceWEB explained, ”Successful marketing combined with the demand for business class email, in the small business market, has helped our company grow at a rapid rate. PEM’s unique ability to deliver a flexible online storefront and provide instant provisioning, billing, and management interfaces will help us manage our expansion goals. In addition, PEM’s flexible architecture will help us launch new services on the same platform in the near future.”
Kurt Daniel, Vice President of Marketing and Alliances at SWsoft commented, ”IceWEB has built a solid hosted business package by focusing on applications such as email, shared calendaring, and web portals. Businesses which cannot afford to deploy and maintain their own enterprise email solution can rely on IceWEB. By automating service delivery and billing, PEM helps providers, such as IceWEB, the ability to maintain a low cost structure while at the same time improving customer response times.”
According to SWsoft, PEM has been tightly integrated with the Microsoft Windows Server System to deliver features required to deploy business-class email using Microsoft Exchange Server. The PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange delivers the following benefits to service providers:
– Automated Ordering â€“ PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange delivers a storefront which providers can use to take customer orders. The storefront can be integrated with the provider’s existing site.
– Automated Provisioning â€“ PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange automatically provisions new orders and change orders entered through the storefront and customer control panels.
– Integrated Billing â€“ Tightly integrated with ordering and provisioning processes, the billing module supports resource-based billing so providers can elect to charge by service plan, units of storage, number of mailboxes, mailbox feature (such as web access or mobile access) or other resource.
– Integrated Domain Registration â€“ PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange includes a way for customers to purchase or transfer domains to the service provider directly from the service provider’s storefront.
– Customer and Reseller Control Panels â€“ PEM Solution for Hosted Exchange delivers a web-based interface that allows resellers and end users to configure their mail services.
– Centralized Reporting and Tracking â€“ Information about system usage is immediately available to the service provider. Online reports provide statistics regarding the number of sales, resource usage, collected money, and other information.
– Customer Service â€“ PEM allows the service provider to login as the customer would to assist with customer support calls. By viewing exactly what the customer sees, service calls can be resolved quickly.
To learn more about SWsoft, please visit: www.swsoft.com.