Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – March 5, 2008 – The Planet privately held dedicated hosting company, launched a new Dual Xeon Promotion, with special promotional pricing on the Xeon 2.4 servers, designed for companies considering IT outsourcing.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management with The Planet noted, ”We’re offering a temporary price reduction on a popular server that provides plenty of power and performance. When combined with the quality of our network and data centers, this provides customers a great platform from which to build their business.”
Through March 31, 2008, the servers are priced at $149 per month, a cost savings of 29 percent. Available in the company’s six world-class data centers, the server features an Intel Dual Xeon 2.4GHz processor, two 80GB hard drives, 1024MB RAM and 1500GB of bandwidth. The offer is good while promotional supplies last.
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide the following:
- High level of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting more than 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 2.8 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by state-of-the-art facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more about the offering, please visit: www.theplanet.com/dual-xeon.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.