Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – January 16, 2008 – Privately held dedicated web hosting company, The Planet, has premiered discounts on select servers, with its Super Server Sale, as a pricing promotion on servers from its extensive server product line.
Urvish Vashi, Director of Product Management with The Planet noted, ”To keep pace with the changing needs of our customers, we’re offering temporary special pricing on two of our most popular servers. For customers looking for a solid price/performance equation, these servers clearly meet that requirement.”
Currently, and through Jan. 28, 2008, the Celeron 2.4 is available at $92 per month, a cost savings of 16%. In addition, the company now offers the Dual Xeon 2.4 priced at $143 per month, a savings of 32%. The offer is good while limited supplies last.
Ultimately, The Planet endeavors to provide:
- High levels of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting over 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 3.1 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by enhanced facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more about the sale, please visit: www.theplanet.com/super-server-sale.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.