Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – October 26, 2006 – Dedicated hosting and IT infrastructure solutions provider, The Planet-EV1Servers, has developed new capabilities and options, and enhancements, including operating redundancy, unbundled pricing and flexible payment plans. The new features were specifically designed from information outlined through extensive customer feedback collected during the past three months.
Doug Erwin, CEO and chairman of The Planet-EV1Servers remarked, ”In today’s demanding business climate, our customers require hosting capabilities that mitigate business risk, support their growth in a timely manner, and offer unparalleled service. Our goal is to earn the trust and confidence of our customers and to exceed their expectations, validating their decision that our company is the best choice for IT infrastructure hosting.”
Some of the new product portfolio includes:
- NOC redundancy Ã¢â‚¬â€œ For emergency backup, the companyÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s seven datacenters provide added customer assurance, with simultaneous monitoring in both Dallas and Houston.
- Unbundled server pricing Ã¢â‚¬â€œ New, more competitive and unbundled pricing models provide customers with a variety of choices to meet specific business requirements.
- Expanded server offerings Ã¢â‚¬â€œ New entry-level, self-managed servers, along with high-end monster servers and private racks, provide a broader range of solutions that can be customized — and expanded — to fit evolving business needs.
- Flexible payment offerings Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Customers can now choose either standard month-to-month billing or a new annual pre-payment plan that offers an eight percent incentive option.
- New shopping cart – The company’s Web site offers enhanced shopping capabilities, making business transactions with The Planet-EV1Servers faster, easier and more convenient.
Delivering on its promise to enhance offerings, customers of The Planet-EV1Servers offered commentary on the company’s new capabilities:
- Lindy Throgmartin, CEO of Invision Power Services, Inc.: ”As a long-time customer of both The Planet and EV1Servers, we are very pleased with the improvements made through the merger of the two companies. The new management team has done a fantastic job focusing on the immediate needs of their corporate clients while making significant improvements in areas that were important to us.”
- Darin Stockman, founder and owner of X1Services: ”I use a private rack exclusively for virtualization, so we can migrate accounts seamlessly between physical servers without having to swap IPs. Having servers in both cities is a significant benefit.”
- James Morgan, founder and owner of Modemlink Internet Services: ”The only thing that tops their hardware offerings are the friendly and dedicated staff members who I have had the pleasure of knowing over the past years. I could not imagine doing business with anyone else.”
- Jason Dickman, co-founder and co-owner of Our Internet: ”The newly combined company offers more services that meet my specific business needs. With new product offerings like value-added, dedicated servers and gaming servers, I can now offer my own customers the option of low-cost, dedicated servers.”
- John Wigle, owner and systems administrator, Total Server Solutions: ”The Planet-EV1Servers has been incredibly helpful in all of our needs, from advanced network configurations to private racks setup for PCI compliance, always providing support well above and beyond the Ã¢â‚¬Ëœnon-managedÃ¢â‚¬â„¢ levels.”
Mr. Erwin continued, ”We will continue to drive new standards and customer-centric solutions for hosted IT infrastructure solutions. In the coming months, we plan to add automated tools, escalate processes for faster responsiveness and implement a new level of support for customers who require specialized and dedicated service.”
The Planet-EV1Servers, the newly merged webhosting firm, provides dedicated server lines with multiple datacenters in Dallas and Houston, The Planet-EV1Servers provides fully redundant dedicated hosting solutions that are readily available and scalable.
To learn more about EV1Servers, please visit: www.ev1servers.net.
For more information about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.