Houston, Texas – (The Hosting News) – August 7, 2008 – Privately held dedicated web hosting company, The Planet, has premiered pricing promotions of up to 33 percent, on two of its most popular servers in the Planet Alpha fleet.
Urvish Vashi, General Manager for dedicated hosting noted, ”Our new server specials offer great value for new or existing customers seeking to expand their businesses and hosting platforms. For as little as $69 per month, companies can leverage The Planet’s world-class network and support.”
In addition, customers will receive free setup – a $25 value on any new Planet Alpha server order. While limited promotional supplies last, customers can purchase the Celeron 2.0 for $69 per month, a savings of 22 percent. Down from $89, the Celeron 2.0 features an 80GB hard drive, 512MB RAM and 750GB of bandwidth. The Dual Xeon 2.4 IDE is also on sale, priced at $139 per month, a discount of 33 percent. Formerly $209 per month, the Dual Xeon features two 80GB hard drives, 1GB RAM and 1500GB of bandwidth.
Ultimately, The Planet’s goal is to provide:
- High levels of network capacity and speed to deliver peak performance
- Instant scalability to handle even the largest spikes in network traffic
- Parallel, redundant, multi-tiered network routing and switching architecture to assure reliability and stability
- Multiple layer network security that prevents Delayed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks from harming businesses
- Knowledgeable experts with a passion for excellence and a commitment to operate the best networks in the business
The Planet is a leading provider of On Demand IT Infrastructure solutions, hosting over 22,000 small and medium size businesses and 6.7 million web sites worldwide, using the best choice of servers, software tools and support, backed by enhanced facilities and network connectivity.
To learn more, please visit: www.theplanet.com/dedicated-servers/server-specials.
For more about The Planet, please visit: www.theplanet.com.