Atlanta, Georgia – (The Hosting News) – August 22, 2006 – Managed services provider of hosted voice, data and Internet solutions, BroadRiver Communication Corp., has debuted its fully-managed IP communications bundles. CallFreedom Ultimate Office is a fully-integrated hosted IP communication solution, priced on a per seat basis.
BroadRiver’s managed IP solution combines the following business communications tools into one fully-managed service:
– Cisco IP Telephone Set with individual programmable lines featuring integrated voicemail-to-email capability and unlimited local and interstate long distance phone calls
– High-speed dynamic private Internet bandwidth (1.5 Mbps per user), with audio and video Web conferencing capabilities
– Personalized IP-based fax number with direct email delivery options and capabilities for full integration with Microsoft Outlook
– Hosted Microsoft Exchange email with remote Web access, integrated corporate directory and integrated calendar sharing
– The capability for Blackberry and Windows Mobile wireless integration, archiving and encryption
Gregory McGraw, President and Chief Executive Officer of BroadRiver explained, ”At BroadRiver we understand that businesses want to cut communication costs while still utilizing the latest technology. That is exactly why BroadRiver developed CallFreedom Ultimate Office. With our low price-per-seat model, we can provide affordable fully-managed IP communications solutions to businesses of all sizes.”
In order to allow companies to accurately budget for communications expenses each month and avoid the unpredictability of pay-per-use services, BroadRiver has developed several individualized price-per-seat packages starting as low as $98 per seat for companies with 25 users to $120 per seat for 10 users per month.
Mr. McGraw added, ”Outsourcing your communications and IT infrastructure is not just a financial decision. It also helps increase office productivity and reduce the cost and confusion of dealing with separate vendors for each communication need. Additionally, by selecting BroadRiverâ€™s hosted solutions, you ensure business continuity, disaster backup and remote accessibility for your company.”
BroadRiver Communication Corporation is an Atlanta-based managed service provider, delivering customized communication solutions to businesses using converged IP voice and managed data services. BroadRiver’s goal is to provide cost-effective products and services, tailored to specifically meet the needs of each individual business. BroadRiver’s managed solutions are packaged in simplified bundles so that costs are predictable with one bill and one number to call for support.
BroadRiver manages its end-to-end Cisco-based network, delivering high quality managed VoIP, local and long distance voice, dynamic broadband Internet, IP fax-to-email, hosted exchange email, IP phones, VPN, co-location, web hosting, data storage, managed blade servers, and firewalls.
To learn more about BroadRiver or CallFreedom Ultimate Office, please visit: www.broadriver.com.