Web Host Provider, WireNine.com, Adds RVSiteBuilder to Web Hosting Plans
April 5th, 2006 By:Hosting News
Brampton, Ontario – (The Hosting News) – April 5, 2006 – Shared and reseller web hosting provider, WireNine, has added RVSiteBuilder software to all of its hosting plans.
According to the company, RVSiteBuilder features the ability to navigate from creating projects, to adding company names, web site titles, uploading logos, selecting templates, tweaking template styles, choosing a preferred navigator, creating and managing page structure, editing pages with WYSIWYG html editor, adding extra components, to previewing and publishing websites.
Founder and CEO of WireNine, Ali Khan commented, ”This offering is the latest move in our continuing effort to make web hosting easy, we want to allow our customers to create a professional-grade web site that will stand apart from those of their competitors.”
To learn more, please visit: www.wirenine.com.
|Corero Network Security|
* Real-time DDoS protection for you and your customers
* Purpose built DDoS protection appliance deployed at the Internet edge
* On-premises technology is designed to handle volumetric network-based DDoS attacks or floods, reflective and amplified spoof attacks, like DNS and NTP attacks, as well as application layer attacks - such as slow loris, slow read etc
* Unique, slim-line appliance family delivers 10 Gbps full-duplex performance in a 1/4 wide, 1 RU form factor, enabling Hosting providers to deploy a combination of SmartWall TDS appliances to deliver the performance, connectivity and security required
* Providers are now enabled to offer creative new offerings, such as DDoS and cyber threat protection, enhanced security SLAs as well as visibility and reporting through an analytics portal that can be leveraged as a premium service offering